Chapter 12

Once we arrived, Jessica and I were greeted by Julianne. "Hey! Just got here?"

Jessica walked away and I apologetically smiled at her. "Yeah, hey, your house is really nice!" I tried to make small talk.

Julianne smiled. "Thank you! It's pretty full right now," she laughed and looked around her huge house which was filled with dancing people, loud music, red solo cups, and couples making out. 

"Yeah, hey, I'm going to go see what my friend's doing, I'll get back to you later, thanks again for the invitation!" I said, and quickly ran to find Jessica.

"No problem," I heard Julianne say as I ran off.

Come on, she had to be here somewhere! 

After running around literally half of the house, I took a sharp turn and bumped into a hard chest which caused me to fall to the ground.

"Ah, sorry!" I heard a familiar voice say.

I smiled and looked up at the person who was talking. To my surprise, I was greeted by Ryan.

"Hey!" Ryan said and put out a hand. I grabbed it and pulled myself back up. 

"Ryan!" I smiled, and eyed him up and down. He looked adorable. He wore a plaid button up shirt, plain ripped jeans, and brown sperries.

Ryan laughed. "Melina!" 

I smiled. "What are you doing here?" I asked, slightly surprised to see him once again.

He shrugged, something I've gotten used to him doing. "Julianne's my sister."