Chapter 06

guys, i know most people have only 2 months of summer, but in this story, they get out in may, so three months. remember, this is fictional. i just made it up, in most places people only have two months so... three months helps me write this story a little better! enjoy. x

Re-Written version.

**

The last day of school, the day I've been waiting for. Finally, I get to get out of this hellhole and go home, for three months. And quite frankly, I wasn't excited at all. Living with 3 teenage boys will not be something I'm looking foward to soon. 

As I heard that bell ring, I jumped up out of my chair, and raced out of that classroom. I was in there for too long, thinking about my horrible summer.

"Melina!" Jessica shouted when I practically ran to my car. I spun around slightly annoyed, and shot a smile at Jessica.

"Yes?" I asked, trying not to show my annoyance. I wanted to be home, and lock myself inside of my room before they made it there. 

"Can I come over and spend the night? My parents are out of town for their anniversary, and the maid is on break."

I know what you're thinking, normal people don't have maids, but Jessica wasn't normal. She was insanely rich, and her maid can't take care of her, either, because she was pregnant and on break for the summer. My parent's didn't care taking her in, so it was fine with them every time.

"Sure," I responded. I needed all the help I could get, and having Jess with me would keep me company. "They're coming today, though," I warned. 

"Okay, I'll be over at five, thanks Mel," she said, sent me a happy smile and began to walk to her car.

I nodded even though she couldn't see me and ran to my car once again. When I got inside, I turned the engine on as fastly as I could, and went straight home.

**

 As I walked into the house, I didn't even greet anyone, I ran to my room, opened the door, shut it behind me, and locked it.

With a heavy sigh, I slowly walked to my bed, and lied down. I stared at the violet colored ceiling and breathed in and out as my arms and legs were sprawled across the bed.

"You can do this, Melina," I whispered to myself. If I was going to survive this summer, I needed all the relaxation I could get. So, I slowly kicked off my white converse, turned to my side comfortably and closed my eyes, going into a deep sleep.

**

"MELINA!" I heard a high pitched shout in my ear.

I groaned, grabbed the cover, and pulled it up to my head so I couldn't hear anything the person was saying. 

"Melina! Wake your lazy ass up!" I heard the voice I again. I sat up, very annoyed, and looked at Jessica. "Oh, I forgot, is it five?"

She laughed. "Uh, yeah."

I looked at the ground and blushed. "Sorry," I apologized. Right when I heard Hayes' laughing from two rooms away, I scoffed and fell back on the bed. "They're here."