Chapter 09

re-written version

A/N: hello, so i'm just letting you all know that madison beer will no longer be playing melina, but camila cabello will. the reason for that is for all the stuffs that's been happening about her, and i just don't feel melina should be played by her anymore. if you are a madison beer fan, i hope that you did not get offended. she's just not a person i care for anymore. 

thanks,

maddie. x

**

I woke up and rolled to my side. I stared at the clock beside me. It read, "11:30." I tried waking up Jessica, but she would not budge. After so many attempts on trying to wake her up, I just went downstairs to get breakfast.

Right when I turned the corner, I ran into the person I did not want to see, Nash. He smirked at me.

"Good morning Melina."

I just walked passed him, rolled my eyes, and poured myself a glass of water. Right when I was walking back to my room, I heard Nash mutter an "I know you want to kiss me."

I turned around and smirked. If he wanted to play this game, sure. "Yeah I do," I smirked, feeling excitement.

He got a big smirk on his face and started to lean into me. Right as our lips were about to touch, I dumped my glass of water on his head.

"You fucking bitch!" he screamed, causing me to burst out into laughter. Nash glared at me, at stared down at his soaking clothing.

I smirked again. "Did you honestly think I wanted to kiss you?" Who does this guy think he is?! Seriously!

"Well yeah, who wouldn't want to kiss me?" He asked with anger lingering in his voice. He stared down at his soaking body again, and glared at me. If looks could kill, I'd be dead the minute I poured water on his head.

"Obviously me," I spat.

"Why not?"

That made me even more angry. "First of all, you just called me a bitch, Second of all you're an asshole to everyone, and Third of all, you wouldn't want to kiss me back anyways," I said, clearly annoyed. 

"First of all, that water was fucking cold and you caught me off guard, Second of all, I'm only rude to those who deserve it and to the cute girls I have a crush on," he said while winking at me and brushed past me. I could tell his face was bright red. "didn't ever mean for you to hate me," he whispered, walking up the stairs. He didn't think I heard that, but I did. And it hurt.

That made me do a double take. I stood there dumbfounded and just watched as his body slowly disapeared upstairs. "Nash Grier has a crush on me," I thought in my head, and ran upstairs to tell Jessica or even apologize to Nash.

I acted like such a bitch to him, even though I realized he didn't deserve it. Me being guilty was an understatement. 

**

"I screwed up," I plopped down on the bed Jessica was watching Netflix on and ran my fingers through my messy waves.

Jessica shut the laptop, sat up, and faced me. "What happened?" she asked, concern filling her voice.

I looked down at my navy blue toe nail polish and let out a long sigh. She was my best friend of 13 years and I could trust her with anything, so I told her everything. Including the part where I stupidly dumped water on Nash's head.

"Wow," she breathed. I nodded.

Jessica looked at me with sympathy. "Well, I think the best thing to do right now is to apologize." 

I looked at her, and then at my hands that were nervously fiddling with each other and let out a little sigh. "I guess so," I whispered.

Jessica smiled at me and patted my back. "Alright, tell me what he says."

I nodded and walked out the door.

I slowly walked into the room he was in and held my breath. Once I quietly opened the door, there he was, lying down. He wasn't asleep, he was staring at the ceiling. Once he heard the door open, he looked in my direction and I completely froze. "What do you want?" he sighed, and stared at the ceiling again.

That's what made me feel even guiltier. I swallowed the lump in my throat and walked towards the bed, slowly. "I just wanted to apologize, for you know, pouring water on you and saying those things, I didn't mean it," I said honestly, staring directly into his eyes even though he didn't even glance at me.

Nash narrowed his eyes and swallowed. "It's fine, sorry for calling you a bitch."

I laughed and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "It's fine, as long as you forgive me."

He lightly laughed. "I forgive you, I guess."

"I really didn't mean it."

Nash smiled. "I know."

I began to walk out of the door, but was stopped when Nash said, "Melina?"

I turned around. "Yea?"

"Do I get a hug?" he smirked. I laughed.

As I walked up to him and opened my arms, he pulled me by the waist and made me fall onto his chest. I laughed and hugged him. It was comfy, but it was a little awkward and I came here for an apology, not to cuddle. "Um, I think I should go now," I whispered against his chest and stood up.

He looked at me and tried to hide his blushing cheeks that were still rednenning. "Well, bye," I said and walked out of the room.

When I entered my room, I smiled and shook my head. I was afraid that I might actually fall for him. This isn't how it's supposed to be, we're supposed to be enemy's, not a couple. I didn't like the feeling he was starting to give me when he looked at me, but I'm afraid I couldn't stop it.

**

woah some romance am i right? haha dedicated to my friend, addy, again, because she helped me come up with this idea! you rock addy :))))