Chapter 19

Nash POV:

I've been racking my head, trying to thinking of a way to ask Melina on a date. I don't know if I should be really romantic or I should just ask her.

 I'm not always jerk, but sometimes people mistake my joking around of me being rude.

Then it hit me.

"I can have Shawn sing to Melina at our date!" I exclaimed out loud. I looked around the room awkwardly hoping nobody heard me. 

I grabbed my phone from the bed, unlocked it, and shot a text to Shawn.

To Shawn:

Hey, text me asap!

It was 2 hours since I texted Shawn, and I was thinking of ways to ask her and what we'd do if she said yes. Right when I realized I could just ask Julianne, I pulled my phone out again and sent her a text.

To Julianne:

Julianne, tell Shawn to text me! It's an emergency! -Nash.

After I sent that message to Julianne, Shawn instantly texted back.

To Shawn:

Hey man! Sorry my phone died on me! So what's the big emergency?

Nash:

I wanted to know if you can sing to Melina while I ask her out on a date.

Shawn:

  Are you talking about Cameron's sister?? The hot one?

Nash: 

-.- He only has one sister, and yes she's hot.

Shawn:

Haha out of your league.

Nash became a tad angry, and typed the next few words harshly into his iphone.

Nash: 

That's not the point.

Shawn: 

Lol, be careful. Cam will fuck you up if you hurt her. Okay, at their house?

Nash: 

I know dude. Yes, I'll text you when to come.

Shawn: 

Alright. I'll be there.

Nash: 

Thanks man! You're the best!

Shawn: 

I know!

Okay, I have that down, Now I have to ask Cameron if I can take Melina on a date.

I left my room and headed towards Cameron's room. I knocked on his door twice before I heard steps.

"Who is it?" Cam asked.

"Nash, Can I come in?" I replied, standing behind the door unpatiently and nervously at the same time.

"Come in."

I opened his door and watched as he took a seat on his bed and started watching Addy play C.O.D.

"Cam I need to ask you something," I said nervously, my hands shaking a bit. Damn, that was harder than I thought.