chapter 14 ~~

Today is the last day befor the wedding jungkook was over stressed he didnt know why though . Maybe because everything will change in his life starting from tomorrow . He'll have a lot of duties he'll have to get used to people interfering in his life seeing that he's gonna marry one of the richest business man in seoul and not to forget his handsomness sure he is the target of many women and man . He thought that if doesnt have to do with the promise his dad made he would never stand a chance with taehyung  and will never get noticed by him .and even though he knew that he'll end up heartbroken after one year cause he already fell for taehyung he's not regretting it . At least he's gonna fill his fantasies with living with the man he "likes" for one year .
He decided  to go to gym today to get his mind out of things and work on his body . Sure thing he lost lots of weight and gain few muscles but his health conditions were at it's lowest .
His phone rang .

Jk: hello tae.

Tae: hello husband . Where are u at .

Jk: at the gym working out .

Tae: kook u dont have to work out really u do have a well built body already why do u over push urself . Besides even if u doesnt i'm gonna marry u anyway and u dont have to worry abt ur appearance cause i see u beautiful anyway .

Jk: i love working out that's it tae . I wanna be sexy too hahaha .

Tae: aagh fine so i have to prepare myself to fight other man cause u sure will catch lots of attention . Anyway i'm picking u up in 30min be ready we have somewhere to go .

Jk: where to?

Tae: it's a surprise.

Jk: i hate surprises .

Tae: so i know . Hahaha but u have to wait sweet thing u'll get to know soon .

Jk: okay u meanie . I'm going home now i'll take a shower and dress up . Should i wear casual or formal?

Tae: wear something comfortabe .

Jk: so casual it is  . Okaay see ya later
.
Tae: see ya .

Jungkook went home tooka quick shower styles his hair then dressed up

By then taehyung came.

Tae: woah red suits u well u look beautiful. Let me say that i dont appreciate ur weight loss ..u sure are not dieting right?

Jk: of course not .

He lied again .

Tae: okay i ll believe u . Lets get going .

At their journey to the destination jungkook bugged tae alot to get his to confess where the heck is he taking him . And taehyung would chuckle at the younger childish behaviour he found it cute actually .

Tae: okay okay stop we're gonna meet my father he came today from japan he really wants to meet u .

Jungkook freaked out : oh my god oh my god oh my god ... u freaking shit why didnt u tell me i could've prepared myself i could've worn something more beautiful . Oh my go what am i gonna do . What if he figure out that everything is an act what if ...

Tae patted jungkook's shoulder : hey hey kookie look at me we're fine u r fine everything will be fine . U look beautiful too My father will sure like u like everybody does . Dont freak out i m here with u .

They already stopped the car on front of mansion a big one .
Taehyung took jungkooks hands in his and looked right in his eyes . they  looked at each other then the tension in the car grew  taehyung looked at every inch of the younger's face until his eyes landed on his lips he liked his lips at the sight and befor they knew it taehyung leaned in and captured jungkook's lips kissing him eagerly like his life depends on it and of course he kissed back . They kissed and kissed and kissed until someone knocked on the car window which made them pull away quickly with jungkook blushing like crazy .
Taehyung smiled immidiatly and got off thr car .

Tae: namjoon i missed u big bro .

Nj: i missed u too little one . I see u and lover boy cant get enough of each other u nearly ate his face in the car .

Tae: shut up hyung . This is jungkook my finacè.

Nj: nice to meet u jungkook we finally get to see u .

Jk: nice to meet u too hyung .

And jungkook blushed even more if it's possible . Then he felt taehyung catch him by the hand interwind their fingers and lead him inside the mansion . Jungkook didnt utter a word he was embaressed cause taehyung's brother witnessed their make out session .

: taehyung my son there u came .
Then they hugged .

Tae: dad this is jeon jungkook my finace and tomorrow he'll be kim jungkook my husband .

Jungkook reached for mr kim's hand to shake it  but he was caught if guard with a hug .

Mr kim: u are a family now jungkook no need for formalities and call me dad .

Jk: thank u d-dad .

Jungkook felt emmotional he didnt say the word dad for a long time .
Mr kim led the way to the living room  and they sat and chatted for sometime with jungkook and namjoon getting somehow close  and mr kim telling them few advice abt the married life .

Nj: kook u have a cute smile .

Jungkook blushed again: thank u hyung . U too . I like ur dimples.

Tae: oh for god's sake what's up with the whole world flirting with my man .

Nj: that's because u chose a beautiful one . U have to bare with it .

Tae: hyung please dont make it more difficult for me . Only i can call him beautiful .

Nj: okay possessive man . Jungkook i dunno how u managed to make tae this keen on u   i've never seen him this way before .

Jungkook felt unwanted butterflies in his stomach and smiled but he had to stop himself from getting false hopes and convinced himself that it was just  an act so mr kim wont question their relationship.

Tae: okay dad and hyung we gotta leave now this cutie have to rest befor the big day .

Mr kim: okay u two take care of each other . I ll meet u tomorrow at the church and jungkook i'll be the one giving u away to taehyung that's what i promised ur father and u already became my son .

Jk: thank u dad u really made me the happiest . Goodbye namjoon hyung see u again tomorrow.

Nj: see ya love birds .

During the journey back home the two didnt talk abt the kiss they just teased eachother and jungkook singing along with the radio till he got home . Tomorrow is gonna be eventful day  he thought as he was slowly drifting to dreamland
---------------------
Next part coming along in 1h or so . It's ready but i'll give u time to read this part first .
Wanna know ur opinion too