chapter 7 ~~

Jungkook was there curling himself into a ball covered with bruises and face drained with tears
Taehyung was now beyond mad and worried seeing the younger's state he couldnt see any trace of any other male's presence tryinh to hurt jungkook or so just some passengers stopping by offering jungkook peace of tissus and some water .
Taehyung ran towards him and hugged him tight . It took jungkook just the smell to know who it was , he calmed instanly and buried his head in taehyung's chest sobbing hard while the older wishpering words trying to calm him down . He wouldnt show his anger to jungkook he didnt want to scare him off making him even more sad . So he just carried him bridal style and drove to his house . He then prepared a hot bath for the younger to calm down and relax

Tae: would u want some privacy so u can take off ur clothes and take a bath? I ll be preparing for u things to eat while i do

Jungkook just nodded . Taehyung left closing the door behind him and went to cook for the younger .  an hour later he took a plate and placed the food on it and went to the room . He foumd jungkook already dressed up in the clothes he left him so he made his way to the younger and placed the food on the night stand .

Tae: help urself and eat.as much as u can . please kook u have to get some energy . I ll feed u .

Jk: thank u tae i ll eat by myself dont wanna bother u anymore .

Tae: u r not bothering me okay? I want to take care of u . And i ll feed u
.
While taehyung was feeding jungkook the younger was busy admiring tae's features he thought that he's to perfect to be real he's like a walking god no wonder everywalking human with functionning eyes would drool over him . He lowered his gaze eyeing his lips he didnt know he was staring to much licking his lips at the sight he imagined how they would feel against his . He missed the taste of tae's lips and how perfectly fit with his it was like two.peaces of puzzle .

"Jungkook..."

He would be in heaven just from the simplr.touch oc taehyung

" emm jungkookie..."

Let alone his kisses it makes him feel things he didnt know he was capable of he could feel his heart jumping at the thought of tae kissing him again.

"KOOKIE??"

Jk: oh taehyung sorry i spaced out? Did u say anything?

Tae: r u okay? U were drooling . I just wanted to tell u to take a nap u must be tired

Jk: no i m not i m fine .

Tae: listen young boy . There's no more working at that restaurant for u .

Jk: but i need to work and provide for myself . Besides  i love my job .
Tae: no means no . I cant afford seeing people trying to make moves on u , i dont think i m ready to be  killer . So no more working  there and dnt worry . U ll be working as my PA as i promised and i ll give u higher salary and provide u safety and make sure no breathing male try to hit on u or touch u in any way .

Jungkook: dont need u to go all  possessive at me . Yes i ll work as ur PA but u dont need to ban man from talking to me . I need friends too u know?

Tae: jungkook dont make it difficult for me . Look okay u r allowed to befriend them but no inappropriate touching no kissing no hugs after all we ll get engaged this week dont wanna people say that my fiancè it to.touchy touchy with other males .

Jk: i cant change ur mind now can i? Okay i wont be to" touchy touchy" with anyone but it implies to u too . I wont tolerate seing u  fuck around with anyone for the one year we'll be married to u gotta respect me as i respect u.

Tae: yes we agreed on that . Now please take a nap i ll be on my office room working from home .

Jk: okay . One more thing tae

Tae: what is it?

Jk: thank u for being there for me  when i needed u , thank u for taking care of me , and thank u fir giving me the opportunity to attend university . I m really thankful for everything u did . And i promise to be a good husband and help u with everything u need for this year .

Tae: no problem kook . I feel good when i take care of u .

Tae's pov
I shouldnt be feeling this way and u cant make him fall for me . It would be difficult for him to leave after one year if he ever fall for me i dont want him end up.heartbroken .
I should be more rude and cruel so that he hates me . Yes that's it ur a cold hearted man taehyung why do u become so weak when it comes to this bunny boy . Aaagh i should stop thinking  about him.
No one's pov
Jungkook slept for the rest of the day  ge then woke up and checked his phone 17 missed calls from leJINdary hyung  💗

Jungkook: oh my ass is gonna get kicked for sure . Let's pray for my ass to rest in peace .

To LeJINdary hyung 💗
Hyung don worry i m fine something happened at the restaurant and taehyung picked me up i m sleeping at his for tonight please dont worry abt me and sleep well .
[Sent]

No one's pov
Jungkook then woke up and went searching for taehyung. He found him in the kitchen preparing dinner .
Taehyung who noticed the younger's presence

Tae: sit down i m about to finish .

Jk: okay

Jungkook was kinda happy cause he was thinkinh that tae cared abt him and that flattered his heart.knowing thay maybe in the coming time the older maybe would like.him like he does . Little did he  know that tae  decided to make the youngboy hate him .his thoughts were cut by tae giving him his food .

Jk: thank u .

Tae: stop fucking thanking me. It irritates me . Just eat and dont bother me .

Jungkook looked dumbfunded he didnt know what he did wrong to make him this angry . Maybe he was wrong to think that taehyung changed he's still the same heartless  mean playboy he knew from the start . He blinked few times to get rid of the tears that were threatning to fall and ate his food im silence .