"What are you talking about?" Jah is confused but I know what was going on. 

"X don't act dumb you saw my messages and didn't reply."

Oh shit...My birthday is about to go down in flames..

"Melissa, I-" Jah tried to speak but she cut him off

"Nah you on this shit right now, but answer me this. Why did you put that STD infested mut on yo lap?"

"She was drunk and high. She and her friend almost got into three fights with some girls and three guys. Nine dudes were trying to get her number and trying to fuck her."

"Let them fuck ha then, or do you and her have some type of shit going on? Because when I was at yo house, she was wearing one of your shirts-"

"I gave that to her."

"She was already at yo house looking comforta-wait. X, what's on yo neck?"

"A hickie" He bluntly said to her as I was shocked that he would say it without any hesitation

"So from the day we decided to date, you been fucking on the low?"

"I'll admit, I never did anything besides this. I got fucked over and this happened."

"So who fucked you? The STD infested mut Katrina? Yall fucking now?"

"Nah, Melissa we never fucked she's like a sister to me and I-"

"So where is she now?" She said as I quietly got out of the bed as he looked at me quickly and looked back at her

"She's not in here."

"Let me see" I quickly I got under the bed so this argument wouldn't go any further

"You see. no girl is here" He said as I heard her smack her lips.

" I'm going to be on a business trip for a month maybe two, and I'm going to try to make this work out with us."

"If we can't then oh well we can't. It's neither your nor my fault about it."

"Yeah, you right. I got to go talk to you later."

"Ight..." He hanged up the phone as I crawled from under the bed, springing up with energy

"phew...You know that girl is really-" he cut my sentence short as I was shocked that he knew 

"You touched my phone didn't you?"

"How did you know that?"

"It's the only answer that could be given. I'm not mad at you for reading and replying back because I saw what she said about you."

"Hey...what happened last night?" I asked looking around the room seeing my red panties in the leather black chair. One of my heels on his side of the bed, his pants as well. It just looked like a hurricane

"What do you mean what happen we fucked." he said as I was just in shocked. Did me and him actually do that? I mean he does have a girl and that's just wrong. I suppose to be his sister, not the hoe.