chapter 14

POV: Sonic
"No! Please!" I was crying as Mephiles tied me to the bed. I couldn't get free. I was still sore from yesterday.

"You're gonna enjoy it." Mephiles said and forced my legs open. He had a vibrator in his hand. He turned it on and pushed it into me.

"No! Ah~" Every time he did this, it made me feel so good. I could only moan. He turned the vibrator higher and higher till it was at its max. "Oooh~ Nyah~ Aaha~"

"Good boy. Moan for me." Mephiles smirked and pushed it further into me. It was vibrating against my prostate.

"Aaaahha!~" I moaned loudly as my eyes rolled back. I was drooling and my tongue was sticking out of my mouth. Mephiles smirked as he watched me tremble in pleasure. He stroked my member and I came. My body felt hot and I was panting. But he wasn't satisfied. He kept the vibrator inside me and let his hands roam around my body.

"Stay." He ordered all of a sudden and got up. He walked out of the room which left me with the vibrator still inside me.

"Nyaah~ Oooh~ Aaahhaaa!~"

POV: Shadow
We found the house with ease. We just needed to get in without being caught. We wanted to have the surprise-effect.

"Now we just need to get in." I said.

"Sally, you go with Knuckles and Amy to see if you can get in through the front door." Tails said. "Shadow, Rouge, you're coming with me." He said. We nodded and followed him to the back of the house.

"How are we getting in?" Rouge asked while whispering.

"I know just the way." I said and created a chaos spear. I used it to melt the lock. I opened the door quietly and walked in with the others not far behind me. "Remember, be as quiet as possible." I said. We made our way through the house. The front door swung open and hit the wall with a loud bang.

"Shoot." I heard Knuckles say. My ears perked up when I heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

"Everyone hide!" I said in a low voice before I went to hide behind the door. Mephiles entered the room and looked around.

"I know you're here Shadow. You can come out." He said.

Oh shoot...

"I know you're here to save your boyfriend, aren't you?" Mephiles said.

"Surprise bastard!" Knuckles came out from his hiding spot and started the attack. The others followed his lead. Now that Mephiles was distracted, I went upstairs to find my lover.

"Mmhh~ Ooh~" I recognized the voice immediately. I ran to the room where the sounds were coming from. Sonic was tied against the bed. He was moaning and drooling.

"Sonic, are you okay?" I asked and ran over to him.

"Get it- Nyah~ out! Aahhaaa~" Sonic said between his moans.

"Right. Sorry." I said and pulled the vibrator out of him before untying him. He passed out from exhaustion. I took him into my arms and held him close. I went downstairs as quietly as possible. The others were still fighting him so I had a chance to leave.

"Sonic!" Amy said when she noticed us which made me stop dead in my tracks. Mephiles turned around and saw us then growled. I ran off and used my skates for extra speed.

"Give him back." Mephiles growled and tackled me with one of the tentacles he created. I held Sonic close and turned so I fell on my back with him on top of me. I didn't want him to get hurt.

"You won't have him." I growled and tightened my grip as he tried taking Sonic away from me. Mephiles was kicked in the face which sent him flying into a nearby tree.

"Thanks for the help." I said as Rouge helped me up. "Take Sonic to my house. I will deal with Mephiles." I handed Sonic to her. She nodded and flew away.

"You really thought you could have him?" Mephiles was back on his feet and ready for a fight. "He will never be yours again."

"He's mine. And he will be forever." I was ready to fight for my lover. "And you will pay for what you did to him."