chapter 3

POV: Sonic
A few days have passed. Everything is going great so far. Shadow is around me a lot and is very nice to me. I'm not afraid of him anymore. He's not him, he just looks like him. Sally and I were walking to her car when she suddenly stopped walking.

"I forgot something! Be right back!" She said and ran back to the classroom. I shrugged and continued walking. I was in my own thoughts so I wasn't looking where I was going. So you can guess what happened, I bumped into someone. I fell on my back with the person on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw that Shadow was the one I had bumped into.

"S-Sorry." I said as I looked away from him while I felt my cheeks heating up.

POV: Shadow
"Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I lied. I noticed he wasn't paying attention so I thought if I bumped into him, we could start a conversation. But instead, we fell and got into this awkward position.

I have to say that he looks sexy underneath me like this. Chaos, my feelings are getting the best of me.

Since I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize I had been staring at him. I cleared my throat and got up then offered him my hand. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him onto his feet.

"Th-Thanks." Sonic said quietly without making eye-contact.

"Would you like to come by at my place today?" I asked as I held his hand. I didn't want to let go.

"S-Sure, sounds nice. You live in the room across me, right?" He replied. I nodded. "Great! Then I will come by later today." He said with a smile.

"Sonic! Hurry up or I'm leaving without you!" Sally yelled.

"Wait a second!" Sonic yelled back before turning back to me. "Well, see you later." He said and gave me a quick hug before he left together with Sally. I smiled softly as I watched him walk away.

POV: Sonic
I was in my bedroom, changing into some other clothes.

"Oh hey Sonic-... what are you doing?" Sally asked when she walked into my room. She did this a lot but I didn't mind.

"I'm going over to Shadow's." I answered.

"Soooo... it's a date?" She said with a grin on her face.

"What? No! We're just going to hang-out." I said and crossed my arms.

"Pff sure. Have fun on your date." Sally said and left with that.

"It's not a date." I mumbled. I looked at the time.

Guess I will go to Shadow now.

I felt my room and locked the door, just to be sure no one would break in. I walked to Shadow's room and knocked on the door.

POV: Shadow
I was preparing the snacks when I heard a knock on the door.

That must be Sonic.

I walked to the door and opened it. There he stood, wearing blacks pants with a white shirt and blue overcast.

He's so beautiful, so cute, just so perfect.

"Hey Shadow." Sonic smiled at me.

"Hey." I said as I smiled back and let him in. He walked in and I closed the door behind him. I led him to the living room where we both sat down. "Sooo... What do you want to do?" I asked and looked over at him.

"I don't know." He said as he shrugged. "Do you have anything in mind?" He asked.

"I thought maybe you could watch a movie." I answered.

"Then let's watch a movie." He said. I nodded and handed him my phone so he could look for a movie on Netflix.

"I will get the snacks." I said and got up.

"Can I help?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, you're the guest." I said.

"Pretty please." Sonic said and held my hand as he used his puppy eyes on me.

Oh Chaos don't do that! I'm not able to resist that!

I sighed and turned away from him.

"Fine." I mumbled. He smiled in victory and got up. We went into the kitchen. I grabbed two bowls and Sonic grabbed the other one. We placed everything on the table. I went back to the kitchen to get something to drink for us before I sat next to him on the couch.

"Did you pick a movie?" I asked. He nodded and handed me my phone back. I connected my phone to the television and played the movie Sonic wanted to see. He was so caught up in the movie. He hadn't noticed I had wrapped my arm around him.