chapter 8

POV: Sonic
School ended after gymnastics. Shadow and I were walking back to the dorm while holding hands. Shadow was telling me about how Silver pranked him by throwing a bucket of water over him on the second day of school a few years ago.

"I still need to get him back for it." Shadow said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"It was years ago and you still haven't gotten him back for it." I couldn't stop laughing.

"You're laughing at me?" He growled playfully.

"Noooo." I said as I tried to hold my laughter in.

"I know you are." He said. "Guess I need to get you back for it." He pinned me to a nearby tree.

"Oh and you're immediately getting revenge on innocent me and not on Silver?" I questioned.

"Sshhh." He said and started kissing my neck and shoulder. I chuckled and played with him chest fur. I liked his soft it was. All of a sudden, Shadow picked me up.

"Sh-Shadow! Stop doing that!" I said and tried to make him let go of me.

I don't like being carried around all the time. I like having ground under my feet.

He chuckled and shook his head. He carried me all the way to his room where he placed me on the couch and sat down next to me.

"Why did you lie to me?" Shadow asked. He went straight to the point.

"I wasn't prepared for it... My life is even worse than what I told you.." I answered and looked down. "I have been raped, beaten, and starved. I don't remember everything from my past. I remember living with him. I remember every horrible thing he did to me. After I escaped, I went here and met you." I said and held his hands.

"I'm sorry for you. If I knew this before I would have taken things slower. I understand that it traumatized you. And I understand if you don't want me to kiss and touch you too often." Shadow said and looked away from me.

"Shadow, you don't have to do that. I enjoy your kisses and gentle touches. I don't want you to change that." I said and kissed his cheek which made him look back at me. I went to sit in his lap and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and placed his hand on my cheek.

"Are you sure?" Shadow asked after we pulled away. I nodded.

"I'm very sure." I answered.

"Who is the one who did that to you anyway?" He asked.

"M-Mephiles the Dark." I answered. "He looks a lot like you but his stripes are grey."

"Never heard of him before." He mumbled.

"He doesn't want people to know who he is since he's mostly doing illegal stuff." I said.

"That explains why Scourge knows him. I have heard he is a bounty hunter." He said.

"That makes sense." I said and after that, it went silent.

"How about I take you out on a date?" Shadow suggested after a moment of silence. "To get your mind off this."

"Sure." I said while I smiled at him.

"Great." He said and kissed my forehead. "Go get yourself ready. I will see you later." He said. I nodded and got up.

"See you." I said before going back to my room. I went to my bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took my clothes off before going under the shower. I enjoyed the warmth of the water as I washed my fur.

"Hey Sonic, I-" Shadow walked into my bathroom. He froze as blood dripped from his nose.

"Shadow!" I blushed madly. He cleared his throat and looked away.

"I wanted to ask if I could borrow your shampoo." He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"U-Uhm... Sure.." I wasn't able to speak well. I felt embarrassed. I handed him a bottle of shampoo.

"I'm sorry!" He said once he left. I sighed and went back to showering.

POV: Shadow
I closed the door of the bathroom and leaned against the wall as I rubbed my face.

Fuck. He turned me on.

I quietly opened the door a little and watched him shower. Blood kept coming out of my nose.

Why does he have to be so cute and sexy?

I got an erection and an urge to fuck him. I couldn't control myself and walked in.

"Sh-Shadow." Sonic's cheeks and ears turned dark red when he noticed me. I smirked and got closer to him before I pinned him to the wall.

POV: 3rd person
"You turned me on~" Shadow whispered in Sonic's ear then nibbled on his neck, making him moan. "Are you ready?~" He asked and pecked the other's lips. Sonic nodded, knowing what he meant, and wrapped his arms around the other's neck. Shadow smirked and entered him. He stayed still as he heard the uke whimper. Shadow held him up by his thighs as he gave him little kisses as a distraction.

"Aaah~" Sonic moaned as the dominant male started to thrust into him.

"Damn, you're so tight~" Shadow grunted in pleasure, feeling his boyfriend's warm and tight walls around his dick. He moved faster, making Sonic moan louder.

"Nagh~ Ahh~ Feels so- Oh~ amazing Aah~" Sonic said while he moaned from the other's movements. "AAAHHA~" He moaned loudly as a certain spot was being rammed. Shadow smirked and hit that spot over and over again. Sonic became a moaning mess. After a few more thrusts, the seme let out a satisfied grunt and came deep inside his partner. The uke moaned one last time and came between their chests. Shadow pulled out and held the blue hedgehog while the water washed the semen off.

POV: Shadow
Sonic held onto me and panted. He was exhausted.

"How about we go to bed instead of going on a date?" I suggested. He nodded and closed his eyes then rested his head on my shoulder. I made sure we were both clean before turning the shower off. I dried him off then myself. After that, I carried him to his bedroom where we lay down. He was asleep within a few seconds. I petted him till I fell asleep.