Chapter 1

I'm Kova Mikaelson, twin sister of Kol Mikaelson, our siblings refer to us as the Wily Fox and Bad Blood.

I was walking through some random town, running away from my half-brother, Niklaus, the Original Hybrid, a tyrant. I had escaped his clutches after speeding away once he daggered Kol for the millionth time, quite literally. I turned my head and saw him standing across the street from me. His eyes angry and fierce, I gulped before speeding off again, I need to hide somewhere he'll never find me... and fast. I sped through a forest then was tackled to the ground, Nik held me down and looked at me. I glared at him,
I screamed" Let me go! Let me go! You bloody lunatic! Niklaus! Let go of me!"
He said" No, little sister, as you know very well, this is for your own good.." he grabbed the dagger from his back pocket, I took the chance and kicked his stomach, he flew off of me and landed on a tree, sliding down. I stood then took off as fast as I could go, i turned my head and saw him following me. I breathed out then turned sharp, moving zig zag through the trees then jumping off a cliff, landing on the other side. I continued to run, then I was grabbed by Elijah, he put his finger over his mouth. He grabbed my hand and led me away, he stopped,
He said" Run." I took off running, as fast as I could, I sped through the forest, I was grabbed again but this time from Niklaus.
I said" Nik, Nik, we can talk this through, you know? You don't have to dagger me. Please! Please, don't dagger me, brother! Please!"
Nik said" You know this is for your own good, little sister."
" No, it's not! You liar! You want me daggered so you won't have to deal with Kol coming back, 'cause you know the second we are undaggered, we are going on another rampage together, We'll destroy a whole town if we want to."
" You won't, you never will."
" We will. One day." Then he daggered me, I gasped then everything drained out, my eyes closing as I fell into another deep slumber.

I awoken to see Kol's face above mine, He held out his hand, I smirked then grabbed his hand and he pulled me out of the coffin.
Elijah said" I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now." Kol and I walked around the corner to see Klaus.
Klaus said" Kol. Kova."
We said" Long time, brother." Then Finn stabbed his hand, he tried to speed away but was stopped by our little sister, Rebekah.
Rebekah said" This is for our mother." She stabbed him in the stomach, he fell back to us, Kol caught him and held him.
Elijah said" You're free to go. This is family business." What business did my brothers have with the Salvatore Brothers?

Rebekah said" I like what you've done with the new place, Nik." She threw something and hit a painting,
Nik said" I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home, a place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again."
Elijah said" Oh, you're right. None of us will be. You're staying behind." We walked with Elijah,
Rebekah said" We're leaving you, Nik. Right after I kill that doppelganger wench. And you will be alone. Always and forever."
Nik said" You run. I will hunt all of you down."
Elijah said" And then you'll become everything you hate. Our father."
" I'm the hybrid! I can't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you!"
" You will when we have that coffin." The door behind us opened, we turned and saw our mother,
Bekah said" Mother?" She walked past us and went to Nik,
She said" Look at me. Do you know why I'm here?"
Nik said" You're here to kill me."
" Niklaus, you are my son. And I am here to forgive you." She turned to us now," I want us to be a family again." We all stared at her, now how is this going to work? We all despise each other, we won't make it that long being in the same house together, especially now that Kol and I are once together again.

Mother was making us attend a formal ball, which means I'm stuck here even more than I care to be. Bekah and I were getting our nails done,
Kol said" Rebekah, Kova, tell me how handsome I am." Rebekah and I looked at each other then looked at Kol,
We said" Ah, Kol, you know we can't be compelled." Nik came storming in like a mad rhino,
Nik said" You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?" I walked to Kol,
Rebekah said" Here we go."
" Do you want another dagger in your heart?"
Kol said" Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?"
" Oh, go back to staring at yourself."
" And who are you, my father?"
" No, Kol, but you're in my house." Nik advanced to Kol, Kol stood up, oh great.
" Then perhaps we should go outside."
Mother said" Enough! Niklaus, come." Niklaus followed our mother, I looked at Kol, we both smiled our smiles.
I said" Kol, you're not handsome, I'm the cute one of this duo."
Kol said" No, I'm handsome."
" I'm beautiful, you're as ugly as a toad, Kol."
" You're as ugly as a frog."
" Frogs are quite cute. Now, Toads on the other hand, have loads of warts, so they're ugly, like you."
Rebekah said" You two are twins, for gods sake, Shut it."
Kol and I said" Shut it, little sister."
" I'm done, goodbye." She got up and walked out,
Elijah said" You both have managed to run off Rebekah, in less than 5 minutes. Do you feel any remorse at all?"
We said" No." Kol started messing with his hair in the mirror, I pushed his over and fixed up my hair, while smiling as he sighed and stood behind me to see, since even if we are twins, he's still taller than me by at least 3 inches.

We were at the ball, Kol walked to me, I chuckled,
He said" What, sister?"
I said" You are itching to kill, aren't you, brother?"
" Twin thing, I presume."
" Oh, yes, indeed."
Elijah said" Uh, if everyone could gather, please." We were on the stairs, Kol downed his glass," Welcome. Thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance. Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." Kol looked at me, I glared at Elijah's head, Kol nudged my back and I looked at him.
He whispered" Mm, someone put you in a terribly bad mood or is it just your bad blood?" I rolled my eyes at him, I would never get rid of that name.
I whispered" Shut it, you wily fox."
" Bad blood."
" Wily fox." He smirked, I smirked back then walked downstairs, he followed close behind though.

Once they were done dancing, Kol and I walked to Rebekah,
Kol asked" Where's your date?"
Rebekah said" Flirting with his ex."
" You've changed, Becca. You know, settling for mortals is the first sign of weakness."
" I'm not settling. I brought him here to kill him. He's Elena's friend. If he dies, she suffers. But I've already been scolded once, so I was hoping you'd help your baby sister out."
Kol and I said" And spit right in the face of mother's rules? We're in." She smiled at us, the sooner we're able to leave, the better.
Kol and I found Becca, and led her off to a corner,
Kol said" I'm itching to kill something. What are we waiting for?"
Becca said" The mayor cornered me. Give me 15 minutes to lure Matt outside."
" Outside? What's wrong with right here on the stairs? Make a spectacle of it."
" You sound like an idiot, Kol. Mother would kill you if you ruined her party. See you outside." She walked off, I looked at Kol, he walked outside, I sighed then waited.
Rebekah took a kill from Kol, that's never a good move. Mother came down,
She said" Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Waiters are coming round with champagne. I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy than to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers." Everyone said cheers, I took a sip of my glass, after watching everyone take a drink of it.
I followed Kol to Rebekah,
He said" There you are, I was waiting outside for you. Where's Matt?"
She said" About that, I, uh... I changed my mind. I don't want to ruin mother's night."
" Don't tell me you like this boy. And what did he do? He gave you 5 seconds of his attention? Don't be so predictable, Rebekah."
" You don't have to be rude about it. Just leave him be, okay?" She walked away,
" As you wish, sister." I looked at him, oh no, this is not gonna end up good, at all.

We heard fighting, since my other siblings and I were together, I knew Kol was at the end of it. We got to the front, and I saw Kol with a snapped neck, Damon Salvatore standing over his body. I advanced for him but was grabbed and held back by Elijah,
Stefan Salvatore said" Damon, are you crazy?"
Damon said" Maybe a little. Far be it from me to cause a problem." He walked away, I jerked from Elijah's grip and ran to Kol. I pulled him up, Rebekah ran to me and took Kol's other side.