Chapter 44

Previously on the Amazing Spider-Man (Camren Version)....

"So um Camz, I wanted to know what's making your powers completely control you?" Lauren said as she gave Camila some hot chocolate.

"I don't know... all I can remember is a black and red shadow coming towards the people that I love."

"Carnage."

"Yeah, him. I'm scared that he will not only hurt you but also my family and friends. I don't want that."

"We won't let him hurt anyone okay? We'll do this together." Lauren made reassured Camila.

"I hope so."

Meanwhile...

Outside Camila's window, under the rain Carnage and Venom were carefully trying to not get spotted.

"Carnage this is ridiculous, I am not going to hurt them." Venom said.

Carnage brought his right hand up to his face, pulling out black and red symbiotes out of his face.

"Dear good old pal Austin, this is your time to get revenge on Jauregui and even Cabello."

Venom does the same thing as Carnage.

"I'm over that grudge Brad, you are the one whose obsessed with Jauregui. You always were. You just can't accept the fact that she does not want you."

Brad laughs and then launches himself onto Austin, both falling hard onto the pavement floor.

"I never thought I'd see the day where Austin Mahone would refuse to get revenge over Jauregui. The one who stole your girl if you don't remember."

"Not my god damn fault you still can't accept the fact that Jauregui isn't into jackasses."

Brad walked towards Austin, and crouched down next to him.

"You'll pay for your betrayal soon enough."

Brad punched Austin hard on his jaw, knocking him out.

The symbiotes started to cover Brad's face once again, now forming back into the menacing Carnage.

Carnage looks back to Camila's window.

"You two are dead."
_____________________________

No one's POV:

Now that you have witnessed Austin's "misfortune" of becoming Venom and having a change of heart, you will now see how these events will change the course of the story.

I recommend you to sit back, get your snacks and drinks ready. The beginning of the end is just starting.

We will be picking up where we left off last chapter, since it is chronologically synchronizes the ending of chapter 42 AND the ending of last chapter.
______________________________

Austin's POV:

"Austin Mahone report to Principal Cowell's Office."

"That's my cue." Austin said, once Lauren and the rest had left.

Austin walked to the main office of the school, and sat down waiting until Mr. Cowell called him inside his office.

"Oh yes Mr. Mahone, this will be great news for your son." Mr. Cowell said as he led Mr. Mahone out of his office.

"Dad?" Austin said shocked.

"Austin, I have great news for you son." Mr. Mahone said. He glanced behind towards Mr. Cowell, whom gave him a wink of approval.