Chapter 42

The Streets of Miami, 8:30 p.m.

Lauren's POV:

Lauren had been web swinging for a solid 15 minutes with Camila on her back. Lauren and Dr. Connors decided to call it a day since Camila had almost collapsed after they had broken up the kiss and also due to her powers draining her body energy.

Something less to worry about is that her and Connors have found the answer to stop Camila from doing anything worse. However, Lauren had to talk to Camila about what's evoking this destructive side of hers to overtake her entire being.

Finally both girls arrived to Camila's bedroom window after the rain had harshly poured down on them. Lauren entered Camila's room, Camila still clinging onto her back.

"Camila, we're here."

Lauren felt Camila starting to move a little away from her but as if on cue, she caught Camila's body with her left arm secured on her hip.

"Nice reflexes." Camila said, making Lauren chuckle.

"Still making jokes after having almost killed Dr. Connors and I? Impressive."

"What can I say? I learned from the best." Camila said which made Lauren smile.

"I think we really need to change out of these clothes before we get sick."

"Then let's go take a shower."

"I'm pretty sure we'll be doing other things than taking a shower." Lauren said.

"Better to do our third time here than somewhere else."

"You right."

Lauren walked along with Camila to the bathroom, where she led Camila to sit on top of the shower's edge so that she could rest for a little bit while Lauren took her clothes off.

As Lauren took her shirt off along with her bra, she turned around to look at herself in the mirror. Taking in every little scar she had gotten from her multiple fights against crime.

"You're beautiful you know? Your scars are the most beautiful imperfections that I've ever seen." Camila said as she put her chin on top of Lauren's right shoulder, and brought her hands to Lauren's abdomen.

"You're beginning to be quite the charmer." Lauren said, making both of them chuckle.

Lauren turned around to take off Camila's mask, since she always loved looking at Camila's soft features of her face.

Lauren's hands traveled to Camila's backside, where she pulled the zipper of her suit down slowly. Her hands then traveled up to Camila's shoulders to pull her costume down slowly but sensually.

Lauren then felt Camila's hands travel down to her pants, grabbing the zipper of her pants to slowly pull it down. No more than 6 seconds, Lauren and Camila were now fully naked.

(A/N: I owe y'all smut too because I never wrote how their second time happened at the movie theater lol 🌝)

"Are you sure you want to do this Camila?" Lauren asked.

"I have never been so sure about anything before. By the way these aren't my hormones talking." Camila said as she wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck.

Lauren then brought her arms down Camila's thighs to then grab them, making Camila jump and cross both of her legs on Lauren's hips.

Lauren then carefully got inside the shower, holding Camila tightly. Once she was inside the shower, she crouched a little bit to turn on the water and get it into a mild temperature (not too hot and not too cold).

As Lauren regained her posture, she made Camila's back come to contact with the cold tiles of the shower, but it wasn't cold enough to decrease such hot temperature they both felt.

"I love you." Camila said as she held Lauren's face with both of her hands.

"I love you too." Lauren said and smiled.
_____________________________
(A/N: Haaaaaa fooled ya' 😂)

"So um Camz, I wanted to know what's making your powers completely control you?" Lauren said as she gave Camila some hot chocolate.

"I don't know... all I can remember is a black and red shadow coming towards the people that I love."

"Carnage."

"Yeah, him. I'm scared that he will not only hurt you but also my family and friends. I don't want that."

"We won't let him hurt anyone okay? We'll do this together." Lauren made reassured Camila.

"I hope so."

No one's POV:

Outside Camila's window, under the rain Carnage and Venom were carefully trying to not get spotted.

"Carnage this is ridiculous, I am not going to hurt them." Venom said.

Carnage brought his right hand up to his face, pulling out black and red symbiotes out of his face.

"Dear good old pal Austin, this is your time to get revenge on Jauregui and even Cabello."

Venom does the same thing as Carnage.

"I'm over that grudge Brad, you are the one whose obsessed with Jauregui. You always were. You just can't accept the fact that she does not want you."

Brad laughs and then launches himself onto Austin, both falling hard onto the pavement floor.

"I never thought I'd see the day where Austin Mahone would refuse to get revenge over Jauregui. The one who stole your girl if you don't remember."

"Not my god damn fault you still can't accept the fact that Jauregui isn't into jackasses."

Brad walked towards Austin, and crouched down next to him.

"You'll pay for your betrayal soon enough."

Brad punched Austin hard on his jaw, knocking him out.

The symbiotes started to cover Brad's face once again, now forming back into the menacing Carnage.

Carnage looks back to Camila's window.

"You two are dead."
___________________________
A/N: Ooooo plot twists! And another update! Bet y'all never thought of Austin forming into Venom, nor actually coming to terms with his emotions towards Lauren and Camila. What do you think will happen next? I also promise to bring a hell of a lot of action back next chapter. Hope you are enjoying the story so far (just know that I'm already planning the finale lol but this story is quite far from over). Love and positivity always ❤️