Chapter 17

Narrator's (aka author's) POV:
Days turned into weeks, Lauren has have some difficult times throughout this time but  her pink princess has always been there to help her in the worst of days, even though Lauren has tried everything to push her away. If it wasn't for Camila, Lauren would have done something undoubtedly crazy which would've putted her life at risk. Now why don't we go ahead and look at how star-crossed lovers are doing after this rollercoaster of emotions.
___________________________
Lauren's POV:
Saturday night, exactly 6:00 p.m.
Both Lauren and Camila were cuddled up in Camila's sofa eating slices of pizza.

"This pizza is damn good." Lauren said while eating the last slice of pizza.

"I knew you'd like it babe." Camila said while looking at Lauren's eyes, "I missed seeing your eyes with that same bright color in them."

Lauren put her plate on top of the little table beside the couch and then she grabbed Camila's face gently with both of her hands.

"I love you Camila Cabello." Lauren said and she leaned in to give Camila a gentle kiss. Camila without thinking twice kissed back lovingly, putting all her emotions into the kiss.

*DING DONG* *DING DONG*

Lauren pulled away from their kiss and asked Camila, "Did you invite someone over?"

"No I didn't." Camila said, she was about to get up until Lauren grabbed her arm.

"I'll go get it baby." Lauren said and quickly pecked Camila's lips.

Lauren walked towards the main door and she then opened the door.

"SURPRISE LOVE BIRDS!" Dinah, Normani and Ally said in harmony.

"Didn't I tell you dumb asses that I wanted some alone time with Lauren?" Camila yelled from the living room.

"Oh shush it Chancho, I bet Lauren doesn't even mind." Dinah yelled back while holding bags of Soda and also chips.

"You don't mind right Lauren?" Normani asked.

"Not at all girls." Lauren said and smiled.

"LAUREN!" Camila yelled frustrated.

"Oh shit..." Lauren whispered making the three girls giggle.

"Don't be a party pooper Chanch, we just wanted to spend some time with you guys!" Dinah said once she walked in the living room.

"But I also want some alone time with my girlfriend Cheechee." Camila said.

"You've had enough alone time with her for the past 3 weeks Chanch." Dinah scoffed playfully.

Dinah and the other two girls then walked into the kitchen to settle down the food and drinks.

Lauren then walked in the living room and hugged Camila from behind.

"It's okay Camz, I seriously don't mind. I've missed them." Lauren said and kissed Camila's neck tenderly.

Camila then turned around and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck.

"You're so adorable that I can't seem to even get mad at you for five minutes." Camila said making both of them smile.

"Ew love." Normani yelled from the kitchen.