Chapter 20

Next day..

Lauren's POV:

Lauren's alarm went off earlier than usual, this was Lauren's part of the plan to surprise Camila with a simple but sweet gesture of gratitude and love.

Lauren got up from her bed, and then went straight towards her bathroom to take a quick shower.

After she was done showering; she grabbed a pair of jeans, a white v neck shirt, her signature black leather jacket and obviously a beanie since the weather was starting to get a bit more colder in Miami (which is really surprising).

Then she hurriedly walked down the stairs and found Aunt Clara already awake watching the early morning news.

"Good Morning Aunt Clara." Lauren said as she approached to hug Aunt Clara.

"Morning sweetie, why are you up so early?" Aunt Clara asked.

"Oh well I'm going to surprise Camila today." Lauren said.

"Really? Oh my god what can I do to help you! You should've told me earlier." Aunt Clara said making Lauren giggle.

"If there's no problem with you, could you make us a little picnic basket with breakfast food? I'm going to the flower store right now."

"Don't worry Lauren! Aunt Clara is at your service."

"I love you! See you in a bit Auntie!" Lauren said while she hurriedly walked towards the front door.

"I love you too Lauren! Be careful you teenage lover!" Aunt Clara called and laughed to herself.
_________________________

Lauren arrived just in time to the flower shop, she got out of her car and walked inside the shop.

"Do you need anything ma'am?" An older woman asked.

"Yes, I need to look some flowers for a special someone."

"That's not a problem! Come here." The older woman said with a smile and led Lauren to a path that had beautiful flowers everywhere (let's say this place is the size of a actual McDonald's).

"I have some roses, tulips, margaritas, anything that you'd like to take."

"I would like a mix of red, white, and pink roses please." Lauren said.

"Of course! Would you like me to tell you the meaning of them? Believe me, some of us women like to hear the meaning behind why our certain loved one chose these flowers." The woman offered.

"The more you know, the better right?" Lauren said, "I'd surely like to know."

"Alright well then let's go to the cashier and I'll tell you all about it."
________________________

"Aunt Clara, you got everything?" Lauren asked once she arrived home.

"Yes everything's here sweetie." Aunt Clara said as she gave the basket to Lauren, "Where are the flowers?"

"They're in my car, don't worry. Thank you so so much Auntie!" Lauren said and gave Aunt Clara a hug.

"You don't have to thank me, it is always my pleasure. Now go get the girl Romeo." Aunt Clara said making both of them laugh.

"See you later!" Lauren said and she walked out of her house once again, her destination was now school where she'll surprise Camila.
_______________________

Lauren arrived school 30 minutes earlier, she knew Camila would arrive about 20 minutes later so she just decided to get out of the car and wait for her beloved one out in the parking lot of the school.

"Hey slut!"

"Not again..." Lauren thought to herself as she saw Austin approaching her. This time though he was alone.

"The fuck you want Dorito? Don't you have something else productive to do?"

"Don't talk to me like that Lauren, you don't know what I'm capable of." Austin said.

"I'm not scared-" Lauren couldn't finish her sentence because Austin had hit her with a crowbar right on her nose, making it bleed.

"I warned you Jauregui." Austin said as he brought up the crowbar but in the blink of an eye, Lauren caught the crowbar just in time.

"You shouldn't have tested me this time Mahone." Lauren said and she kicked him hard on the stomach, leaving Austin groaning in pain.

"I'd do way worse than that but I know I better than to lower myself to your level." Lauren said firmly.

"You'll pay for this." Austin said and he walked away, still groaning in pain.

"That's one problem solved for now.."

Lauren took out her phone to watch the time.

It was now 7:40.

"Shit, Camz is about to arrive in just 10 minutes... Guess I gotta fix another problem without she notices I've beeen hurt." Lauren said as she quickly exhaled.

"Hold on tight Lauren, this is gonna hurt like a bitch."

Lauren grabbed her own nose and quickly twisted it back to normal, groaning in a lot more pain than anything she has experienced.

"Well that was interesting... Now I have to go wash my face, thank God I have a water bottle inside my car."

Lauren opened the door of her car, grabbed a bottle of water and a cloth she had laying down on the co-drivers seat and quickly covered the cloth in water to clean out the blood.

Just in time, Lauren finished cleaning her nose up and saw Camila approaching.

"Hey baby girl." Lauren said.

"Good Morning babe." Camila said and approached Lauren to give her a quick peck.

"Why are you here earlier than usual Lolo?" Camila asked.

"Well, close your eyes baby." Lauren said and Camila closed her eyes.

Lauren took out the roses and the picnic basket.

"Open you eyes babe."

Camila opened her eyes and gasped at the sweet thought.

"Lauren you didn't have to-"

"I wanted to Camz, this is a way to show you my gratitude for being there for me when I needed the most. You are an amazing human being princess."

"I love you Lolo." Camila said looking at Lauren's emerald eyes.

"I love you too Camzi." Lauren said and gave Camila a quick kiss.

"May I know, what's with the colorful roses?" Camila asked curiously.

"Well I thought that my girl deserved to know a few little things. See now; the white roses mean may most of the times mean marriage but to me it means purity and innocence. The pink roses mean gratitude and appreciation. Last but not least, the red roses mean love and admiration because there's not a day that I don't love you. I love you more everyday of our lives."

"I love the shit out of you Lauren Jauregui." Camila said and sealed Lauren's lips with a sweet but meaningful kiss.
________________________
A/N: Enjoy all this fluff while it lasts... You didn't hear this from me though. Hope you liked this chapter just as much as I enjoyed writing it! Spread love and positivity ❤️❤️.