Chapter 2

Later that night...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV:

"What's your favorite color?" Camila asked Lauren.

"Um... Blue for sure. What about you?" Lauren asked.

"Yellow! It's always been my favorite one and also the fact that I love bananas confirms it." Camila said.

It's has exactly been 3 hours that they've been talking on the phone, getting to know their likes and dislikes, norms and values. Camila thought that Lauren was a nice girl, and lowkey also very attractive in person.

"Shit it's getting late, by now I'm supposed to be sleeping." Lauren said.

"Noo stay Laur, I want to keep talking to you." Camila said.

"Ugh, I can't seem to say no to someone as adorable like you." Lauren said.

Camila thanked God because if this was happening in person, Lauren would've seen her face completely red.

"Did I just thought out loud?" Lauren said.

"Yeah." Camila said chuckling, "Hey are you going to the fieldtrip on Friday?"

"Heck yes! I've been dying to go there and get to see all the different organism and you know animals. Specially spiders." Lauren said.

"You really have a liking for spiders Laur." Camila said.

"I know it's weird but they seem really interesting you know? All the different species have something unique. Apart from being quite scary to human beings." Lauren said.

"That's true. Don't forget to bring your permission slip then. I want to spend some time with you." Camila said.

"Got that noted. Well now I really have to go to sleep, I feel like I'm going to pass out any second now." Lauren said while yawning.

"You know, I wouldn't mind listening you sleep." Camila said.

"Yeah no. I don't ant you hearing me snore, I don't want to wake you up at who knows what time." Lauren said giggling.

"Okay." Camila said chuckling, "Goodnight Lauren."

"Goodnight Camz. Sweet dreams." Lauren said and hanged up the phone.

"Lauren surely is something else.. So nice, sweet and adorable.." Camila thought to herself until summoning into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning...

Lauren's POV:

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"Good grief again that shitty alarm."

Lauren with all the strength of her life, slammed her fist on the alarm clock; crying in pain from such force she put into her fist. 1 day down and 3 more to go until the fieldtrip. Finally getting up from bed after such atrocious incident with her fist, she went to the bathroom to do her usual hygiene routine, went to the closet to choose her outfit, got everything ready and rushed down the stairs with her backpack towards the kitchen.

"Good morning Auntie." Lauren said, "um are you okay over there?"

"Oh! Sorry sweetie I'm just a bit mad." Aunt Clara said.