Chapter 6

Currently 6:55 P.M. western time in Miami, Florida

Camila's POV:

"Kaki, when's your friend coming?"

"Hopefully very soon, I promise you she's such a sweetheart." Camila said.

*RING* *RING*

"Talking about the angel herself." Camila said, she ran towards the door and opened it revealing Lauren.

"Hey." Lauren said smiling.

Camila couldn't help herself but get distracted by how beautiful Lauren was in that very certain moment.

"She's beautiful like always.. Um Camila come on! Say something!"

"Cat ate your tongue so suddenly?" Lauren said chuckling and then smirked a little after noticing how Camila checked her out from head to toe.

"Oh, so sorry." Camila said chuckling nervously, "Hey Lauren."

"Can I come in?"

"Yes! Feel yourself at home."

"Thank you Camz."

Camila could see how Lauren examined her house, seemingly taking in every possible detail right there and then.

"You're house is really pretty." Lauren said.

"Thank you, can say the same thing about your house." Camila said, "How are your Uncle Mike and Aunt Clara?"

"They're great, thanks for asking."

"Kaki! Is your friend already he-" Sofi stopped her tracks until seeing Lauren curiously.

"Oh yeah, Lauren this is my little sister Sofi."

"Such a pretty name, for a pretty girl." Lauren said smiling

"Hey little one, my name is Lauren." Lauren said, extending her hand to Sofi.

At first Sofi thought about if to shake hands with Lauren for a couple of seconds. Until she finally extended her hand and both girls shook hands and giggled.

"Kaki, your friend seems much nicer and cuter than what you said." Sofi said, making Camila blush a little.

Lauren turned back around and saw how Camila looked down shyly, she smiled and then said "Your sister talks about me?"

"Yes! She does a lot." Sofi said smiling.

"THE FOOD IS READY! EVERYONE COME EAT!"

"That must be mommy, come on Lauren we have to go eat! Mom's food is so delicious."

"Then I can't wait to try it little one!" Lauren said.

Both Lauren and Sofi walked towards the dinning room, leaving Camila alone in the living room.

"Lauren is just so perfect in many ways."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Lauren, what do you do for a living?" Alejandro said.

"Dad!" Camila scolded him.

"No it's okay." Lauren said assuring Camila, "Well I currently don't have a job but I'm focusing a lot in school, to be able to get a career and all that."

"Nice." Alejandro said, "You said that you live with your aunt and uncle, what happened to your parents?"

"I honestly don't know, the last time I saw them was when I was nine years old. They were supposed to go to a business trip and they left me with my Uncle Mike and my Aunt Clara but ever since then.. We haven't gotten any news from them." Lauren said, remembering that exact night.

After everyone finished their meal, they all spent quite some time talking about sports, politics and anything really. Time flew by and it was 10:00 p.m. already and it was time for Lauren to say goodbye to the Cabello's.

Lauren and Camila both walked towards Mila's front door, until stopping right in front of it.

"Thank you so much for coming Lauren." Camila said.

"It was my pleasure." Lauren said with a smile, and then she picked up Camila's hand and placed a soft kiss on it.

"Goodnight Camz." Lauren said.

"Goodnight Lauren."

And with that, Lauren walked out of the Cabello's house; once Lauren was some blocks away, Camila closed her front door and sighed.

"There's no doubt that I'm falling head over heels for Lauren."

(A/N: Hey guys! This chapter is short due to the fact that the last time I uploaded chapter 6, it did not save completely before I published it and I don't know why that happened, but I promise you that tomorrow's chapter will be much longer and you will enjoy it. Sorry for the inconvenience but thank you for all the support. Sincerely-Andrea)