Chapter 21

Friday 12:30 p.m. ; Lunch period

Camila's POV:

"Camila where's Lauren? Wasn't she with you earlier?" Dinah asked while the 4 girls were sitting down eating their lunch.

"She told me to tell you guys that she apologizes for not being here but she had to go to the library to catch up with History work." Camila said.

"Oh that's okay, tell her that we said she doesn't need to worry. We legitimately understand." Ally said.

"Hey, aren't you two's four month anniversary coming up soon?" Normani asked while she took a bite of her hamburger.

"Shit, I totally forgot about that." Camila said worriedly.

"When is it?" Ally asked.

"It's in two weeks."

"Chancho relax, you still got time." Dinah said, "besides it gives you more time to you know."

"I know what?" Camila asked confused.

"Don't tell me y'all haven't done it."

"Haven't done what?"

"Camila you so stupid, y'all haven't done the deed?!" Dinah said a little surprised.

"No we haven't..." Camila said while she looked down and blushed.

"I don't know how you haven't jumped her bones already. If I were to be going out with her, I would've jumped her bones the 1st week we'd be going out."

"Cheeche don't make me give you a Cuban beatdown." Camila said in a serious tone.

"What? She's hot."

"But she's MY girlfriend, I can't stand someone saying that in front of my face."

"Alright chill jeez, I was just kidding anyway. Don't get all tough on me, I'm just a little small bean." Dinah said looking at Camila with puppy eyes while Ally and Normani giggled.

"You're lucky you're my best friend." Camila said and then chuckled.

"I think it's good that they're waiting you know, that means that you have a very special bond and you don't need sex to show it." Ally said.

"Totally agree girl." Normani said giving Ally a high five.

"Anyway, what are you planning to do for Laurenzo? Anything in mind?" Dinah asked.

"I want to make her something sweet, she's done so much for me and I can't thank her enough. I want to show her gratitude and important of all: Love." Camila said and smiled to herself.

"This calls for an emergency sleepover!" Normani said excitedly.

"Yassss bitch!" Ally said.

"Oh my god, did Ally 'saint' Brooke just cursed?!" Dinah said mockingly.

"Who said I was a Saint?" Ally said and winked.

"Ooooh girl I see you." Normani said and also winked making all 4 girls laugh.
________________________

"Baby I seriously don't want you to get in any trouble with your Aunt." Camila said while walking with Lauren towards the school's parking lot

"Camz, I swear to you she doesn't mind. She's in fact happy that we get to spend time with each other." Lauren said reassuringly.

"I really want to be mad at you right now, but you're making it impossible to."

"It's the Jauregui effect baby girl." Lauren said and smirked.

They both finally arrived where Lauren's car was parked. Camila then laid her back against the passengers door.

"It really is quite funny watching you try to get mad at me." Lauren said and giggled.

"Shut up." Camila said jokingly annoyed; she then with both of her hands gently pulled at Lauren's leather jacket collar, making Lauren grab Camila's face with both of her hands.

"Did you know that you're beautiful up close?" Lauren said lovingly making Camila blush.

"Did you know that your emerald eyes are much hypnotizing up close?" Camila said and bit her lip.

"Smooth babe." Lauren said making both girls giggle.

"I love you." Lauren said.

"I love you." Camila said and finally sealed her lips against Lauren's, in a passionate kiss.

" *cough* *cough* "

Lauren pulled away a little, her eyes closed still.

"Whoever's there just fuck off, I'm trying to have some sexy time with my girlfriend."

Camila couldn't hide her giggle by Lauren's response, which also made Lauren giggle but they quickly went back to kissing.

"Yeah um I don't think that'll work Jauregui."

Camila felt Lauren pull away from their kiss, and they both turned their head around to see Austin standing a few feet away from them.

"Austin seriously, we don't need your bullshit." Camila said with a sigh.

"I see that you learned from your little girlfriend, how adequate." Austin said with a grin.

"What the fuck do you want 2 inch dick head?" Lauren said frustrated.

"Hey, no need to be that aggressive. I just wanted to say hi to Camila since we'll be seeing each other in a couple of hours for the basketball game."

"Well hello to you too, now can you please leave?" Camila said calmly.

"Okay then, see you later." Austin said and winked.

"He gets on my damn nerves." Lauren said irritated.

"Baby look at me." Camila said making Lauren look at her, "don't let him get to you okay, I know you hate him and want to kick his ass. Believe me I want to give him a Cuban beatdown but I'd rather you not get in trouble because of me."

"You're right babe. I love you." Lauren said.

"I love you more." Camila said and gave Lauren a quick peck.
______________________
A/N: Well the next chapter will be interesting. Hopefully Lauren doesn't get in trouble because of Austin, but you never know 👀. Hope you guys like this chapter, I know it's been a week since I've updated and I'm sorry! I've been very busy lately but I promise to update a little more often. Spread love and positivity ❤️.