Chapter 13

Lauren's POV:

After such a long day; school was over just like usual except only the fact that everywhere she went, she could hear people talking about Spider Man and the supposed videos and pictures that were taken just a day ago.

"Wow, I never thought I would become this famous." Lauren thought to herself and chuckled.

She now closed her locker and walked down the hallway to the parking lot area.

"Lauren wait!"

"What?" Lauren said and she turned around to see Camila approaching her, "Oh hey baby."

"Hey mi amor." Camila said exhausted from running, "I wanted to ask you if I could spend the night with you today? I told my mom that I would go to your house so you could help me on biology."

"Is that just the only thing you want to study?" Lauren said and smirked.

"What else do you want me to study?" Camila said and also smirked.

"Hmm I don't know babe.. We'll see how it works out in bed." Lauren said and then she winked.

"Oh gosh Lauren." Camila said chuckling and jokingly shoved Lauren.

"Then I'm be very honored to drive you to my house." Lauren said, she smiled and then lifted her arm so Camila would take it and she confidently reciprocated the gesture. Then both girls walked outside school towards Lauren's car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god these pupusas are good!" Camila said while eating, "I didn't know you were so good at cooking."

"That's just one of my many secret qualities." Lauren said.

"Oh really?" Camila smirked, she then moved closer to Lauren sitting on the edge of the bed and she put her plate aside, "What are the other qualities?"

"You really want to know?" Lauren said and Camila nodded.

"Well I will tell you until we finished our homework." Lauren said teasing Camila.

"Aw come one Lern, tell me please." Camila said and she playfully frowned.

"Camz, I promise I will tell you." Lauren said and gave Camila a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay okay Jauregui."

"So, where were we? Oh yes!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally we are done with this bullshit!" Camila exclaimed happily now having finished their homework earlier than what they usually thought, "now c'mon Lauren, tell me about those "qualities"."

"You are so impatient Cabello." Lauren said and let out an amused laugh.

"You promised Lolo."

"I know Camz just give me a second to put this up."

Lauren putted her homework in her backpack, now having done that she walked towards her bed where Camila was sitting crossed legged.

"Alright Camz, I will tell you but first close your eyes."

"Why?" Camila asked confused.

"I will tell you, just trust me babe."

Camila just nodded and then closed her eyes, seconds passed and there was no response.

"Lauren?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you actually going to tell me or-" Camila was quickly cut off by Lauren's lips pressing against hers. It took Camila just a couple of seconds to realize what just happened but she quickly kissed Lauren back with as much intensity as Lauren had just kissed her.

What became from a sweet kiss went to a intense kiss, Lauren grabbed the back of Camila's neck and brought her closer. Lauren then licked Camila's bottom lip asking for entrance and Camila granted it now opening the heated act of both mixed desire and passion to the make out session. Camila slowly layed down on Lauren's bed, bringing Lauren with her on top of her and quickly she tangled her hands in Lauren's hair locks and after both pulled away gasping for air after such battle for dominance.

"If that's one of your special qualities, I can imagine those other qualities being just as intense as this." Camila said out of breath to then giggle along with Lauren.

"I think it was better to show you rather than tell." Lauren said.

"Oh it definitely was baby." Camila said and smirked making Lauren blush a little.

"I think we should get some sleep Camz."

"Oh and I am totally up for that, I feel like I've ran a 4 mile relay." Camila said and Lauren laughed.

Camila went to grab a new change of clothes that Lauren let her borrow for the night.

What was very least expected and surprising was what Camila is doing. Camila slowly started to change out of the clothes she wore for school only leaving her in bra and underwear, that sight of having Camila's butt in front of her made Lauren's penis react with arousal.

"What is she doing to me.. Fuck."

"Enjoying the view?" Camila said smirking, Lauren quickly shot her eyes up to meet with Camila's eyes feeling a little embarrassed after being caught staring at Camila's insane body.

"You're such a tease did you know that?" Lauren said.

"There's no doubt about that baby." Camila winked, she then got under the covers to cuddle up to Lauren.

"You know, I'd honestly rather spend the whole day, everyday just being here with you in bed either sleeping or doing some of those bed activities." Lauren said.

"And I'm the tease." Camila said and rolled her eyes, making Lauren chuckle.

Camila looked up and she was met with Lauren's warm and piercing eyes, making Camila's heart skip a beat every time.

"I love you." Lauren said sincerely.

"I love you too Lern." Camila said and gave Lauren a sweet kiss, ending it with a peck.

"Goodnight baby, sweet dreams." Camila said while snuggling up to Lauren and laying her head on Lauren's chest.

"Goodnight Camz." Lauren said and she looked up at the ceiling with a smile on her face,  grateful for having such a wonderful human being in her life and that person's name being Camila.

"I know she's the right one for me, there's no other person I'd rather be with. I know that with me being Spider Man she could face possible future encounters with evil but there's one thing I for sure will do: I'm going to protect her with all my life, heart, and soul no matter how big or small the situation will be."

(This was more of a fluff chapter, in which kind of describes Camila's and Lauren's relationship. I am very aware of all the drama that has been happening with the leaked pictures of Lauren kissing Lucy but I just want to say to all harmonizers and Camren shippers: Thank you all for making Camren such a platonic love story, whether it was real or not. Better times will come and if both girls are happy with just being friends, we have to respect their decision. There will be many memories left and I will be honest, I can't even look at a Camren video or picture without crying like it doesn't feel the same anymore but Camren will be forever in our hearts just like the many fan fics that have marked us for life. Hope you had an awesome day and I also hope that you'll like this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing and reading it!- Andrea)