Chapter 11

Ashton's POV.

When Calum came back with my doctor I was glad to finally see the face of the voice I had been hearing the past few days. However, I was not happy with what he told me, but I knew it was for the best.

"Hello Mr. Irwin" the doctor, who I found by looking at his name tag was named Dr. Finch, said.

I nod at him and he continues, "Considering why you are here, I feel it would be best if you were to see a therapist." my eyes go wide and I feel my heart race speed.

"A therapist?" Calum asks sounding just as surprised as me.

"Well, I think it would help him. He doesn't have to, I'm just suggesting it."

I can't go to see a therapist. The last time I did was like five years ago and that did not go well. I would just sit there and not talk at all and theyy'd get angry with me.

Calum's phone rings. He looks at the front and says, "It's management." He then answers it with a "Hello?" I am left sitting here listening to a one sided phone conversation about me.

"Yeah, he like literally just woke up." Calum starts pacing around the room.

"He suggested that he go to therapy, but it was just a suggestion, so he doesn't actually have to go."

"He doesn't want to go though." Calum was the only one I ever told about my bad experiences with therapist and I'm glad he's sticking up for me.

"That's true, it probably would be better." Wait what would be better? I sure hope he's not siding with them...

"Alright, text me the number and I'll call the place when we're out of the hospital." 

Calum hangs up the phone and I glare at him. He looks at me and ignores my sare turning to the doctor. "When we leave the hospital I'm gonna call and set him up an appointment with a therapist."

"Very good!" Dr. Finch says. "I'm afraid Ashton's going to have to stay for a day or two, though, just so we can make sure everything is back to normal. We'll move him up a floor into the normal rooms so you can all be in here at once."

"Thanks, Dr. Finch, for everything." Calum says, reaching out to shake the doctors hand before he leaves the room to get Luke and Michael.

We have our short reunions and then Calum and Luke decided it'd be a good time for me to do a twitcam about why I'm in the hospital. I don't really want to because I don't want the fans to hate me for doing this to myself, but I don't like keeping things from them, they're my family.

The hospital people moved me into a regular room. Michael and Luke went home and brought me my laptop back for the twitcam.

I am beyond nervous. I don't really want to do this, but I need to be honest with them.

I'm still not allowed on twitter so the rest of the guys tweet out that we will be doing a short twitcam to fill them in on what's been up in about 10 minutes, which really means 20 and they know that.

Luke and Michael went somewhere to make out and my nerves start to kick in even more and I start hyperventilating. Calum tries his hardest to calm me down, but it really doesn't work too well.

"Ashton, you need to calm down everything is gonna be okay." he tells me while wrapping me in his arms making me feel safe.

I feel a pressure on the top of my head and I realize that he place a kiss on my messy curls. It makes me feel warm inside and for a second I forget about whats about to happen. Even after I've calmed down Calum still doesn't let go of me and I'm surprised, but I'm not complaining.