Why You're Crying

A/N: It's been an absolutely terrible night, so I'm sorry if this is super sad and trash.

~~~~~

"Pippa, let me get you some water." Jonathan as Pippa sat down on his couch.

"Thank you." She whispered. Groff came back seconds later with a glass of ice water. Pippa slowly sipped the drink as she calmed herself down.

"No, Pip. Why don't you tell me why you're crying?"

"It's just..."

~~~~~

Pippa paced the floor of the dorm, probably on the verge of rubbing a line in the floor. "Can you calm down? My gosh!" A voice, specifically Lin's, snapped her from her thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's just this acting final, and--"

"And you're going to be fine! Why are you always so freaked out over nothing!" Lin exclaimed. "You're immensely difficult!"

Pippa's bottom lip trembled. She didn't expect Lin to act like this any time...ever. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"What do you mean? It's very simple."

"What are you even talking about, Lin?! Where is all of this even coming from?!" Pippa's voice broke. She considered this was from all the finals stress weighing in on him.

"It means that sometimes that all of this is a bit much!" Lin threw his hands up, making Pippa flinch.

"All of what?!"

"All of this!" Lin yelled, stepping closer to her. Now, he wasn't Lin. This wasn't Lin.

"Then I'll give you your space then." Pippa whispered. "If I'm too much." She started out the door, until Lin grabbed her wrist.

"You're not leaving. We're not done here." Pippa's heart started to skip a few beats.

"Don't touch me!" Pippa cried. She quickly shook her wrist from his, and grabbed her keys, running out the door. Pippa was upset to remember that Jasmine was over at Anthony's, taking care of him as his ankle was worsening, so she went to the next best person: Jonathan Groff.

~~~~~

"I could've sworn he was going to hit me, Jonathan, I--" Pippa started tearing up.

"He isn't going to hurt you, I promise. But I can understand why you're scared, do you want to stay here tonight?"

"No, Groff, I couldn't ask that of you. I--" She was cut off by a knock on the door. Groff stood up to go get is. He opened it to see the last person he'd expect to see in this moment.

"Hey, Groff, is Pippa in there?" Lin asked.

~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry this is short and trash and terrible, but tonight has been freaking horrible. I'm so sorry that this chapter is disappointing.