So Much

*Caleb is a completely fictional character, just used to further the plot*

*Mentions of abuse once again, just as in the first few chapters*

Still, enjoy! Hope you like it! Xx.

"

Help, help! Stop! Don't touch me! Stop!" Pippa shrieked, tossing and turning, still in her sleep. This commotion woke Lin up, and he quickly realized what was going on. Lin gently grabbed on to her wrist, trying to keep her still. His gentle grip on her hand slipped away as she woke up, getting herself out of her own head as she sat straight up.

"Pip..." Lin whispered, not to scare her. Tears were stained down her cheeks, and her breaths were incredibly heavy. Lin sat up beside Pippa, and she gasped, but once she realized that it was Lin, she settled into Lin's chest. "Shh, shh, Babe, you're okay, you're safe now." Lin rubbed her back as her tears started to run off of his bare shoulder. Pippa sniffled and lifted her head from Lin's shoulder. She choked through another few sobs and fell back onto Lin. "Love, Love, Love, breathe." He continued to rub her back. When Pippa lifted her head up the second time, Lin's thumb started to run over her cheek, he knew it comforted her. "Pip, you haven't had a nightmare this dark in a while. If this show for midterm is regressing the big steps you've made in healing, then you've got to get out of this project." Lin kept rubbing his thumb on Pippa's face as he told Pippa the somewhat harsh truth. But Lin was truly surprised by the broken answer he recieved.

"N-No, it isn't from the show. The show is okay." Pippa nodded.

"What's running through your head then, Love? I just want to help, Babe." Lin whispered, gently kissing the tip of her nose.

"Tired." Was all Pippa said. Lin sympathetically nodded. He slowly laid her back down, and Pippa tucked her head into Lin's neck. After a while, Lin noticed Pippa had fallen back asleep to the steady rhythm of Lin's heartbeat. Lin sighed before closing his eyes, planting a kiss on the top of Pippa's head. He was beyond worried about her.

~~~~~

It was around ten a.m. when Pippa and Lin both woke up. It was a sleep in moment that they both needed. "Do you feel any better?" Lin asked, brushing Pippa's hair from her face. Pippa just nodded, something that was somewhat of a lie, but she wasn't in the right place to tell Lin about it right this exact second. Everything about what she was bottling up was giving her a bad feeling in her stomach. "Sure?" Lin asked. "I know it was scary last night."

"I'm sure."

"Okay." Lin kissed the tip of her nose, making Pippa giggle gently. "I'll go make something for breakfast." Even the thought of food right now made Pippa's stomach lurch. Still, she went along with it.

"Alright, I can help you." Pippa offered.

"Nope." Lin stood up, pulling an old tshirt on. He put a strong emphasis on the "p" syllable. "You had a scary night, you had a rough night, I'm going to do something sweet for you."

"Lin-Manuel Miranda, you've done more than 'something sweet' for me throughout this whole situation. Let me help you with breakfast." Pippa sat all the way up.

"Pip, please?" Lin chuckled. "I have to prove my cooking skills, either way."

Pippa laughed as well. "Alright, if you insist."

"Thank you." Lin smiled, turning the corner to go start making what he was planning for breakfast. As he left, Pippa curled herself back under the covers and scrolled through her phone. Her stomach started hurting once more when she saw two texts from a number she was too scared to delete.