Chapter 1

About the Character, Scarlett. Her full name is Elena Scarlett Rios. She has an older Brother who died in a car accident. Her parents both died when she was 16. She's been best friends with Barry and Iris since Elementary school. She's a smart and a adorable nerd, like Barry. She's a fan of Dr. Harrison Wells. She's American Mexican and Dominican. She works at CCPD along with Barry. She's very fierce, tough, and Bad ass.

★★★

I open my eyes and see bright lights everywhere. I finally see clearly and take a look at the surroundings, which look like a lab.

"Where the hell am I?" I groan as I push up from the bed I was laid in.

"Oh my god." I see a Hispanic boy say. He has long dark hair.

"She's up." A young women shins a light into my eyes which hurt.

"Ugh, that hurts, Miss." I say to her and rub my eyes.

"Dr. Wells get down to the Cortex like now!" The Hispanic boy says into a microphone.

"What- who are you? Where am I?" I ask getting up from the bed I was in.

"You're at STAR labs! I'm Cisco Ramon, that's Caitlin-Dr.Snow." Mr. Ramon tells me.

"I need you to Urinate in this!" Dr.Snow says pushing a cup into my face.

"Not this second." Mr. Ramon says and takes the cup away from Dr. Snow

I stand up and walk away from them. "What happened? Why am I here?" I ask confused as to why I'm in STAR labs

"You were struck by lighting." Mr. Ramon tells me.

"What?" I say and I turn back to look at a TV which shows my chest. I notice I have abs. "Lighting gave me abs?" I mumble.

"You were in a coma." Dr. Snow tells me pulling me down to sit in a chair near by.

"For how long?"

"Seven months." We turn around and I see Dr. Harrison Wells. My jaw drops down to the floor.

"Welcome back Miss Rios. We have a lot to discuss." Dr. Wells tells me with a wink.
Dr.Snow gives me a pair of sweats and Dr. Harrison Wells takes me for a walk.

★★★

"I've always wanted to be here. Let alone meet you!" I say happily looking around the amazing Lab that i only dreamed of coming into.

"You sure do go to great links to." Dr. Wells says with a smile.

"So....What happened to me? Why am I even here? Shouldn't I be in a hospital?" I ask loads of questions to Dr. Wells.

"You were struck by lighting and were in a coma for 7 months. You were in a hospital... but every time you would go into cardiac arrest... the hospital would experience blackouts. See, Scarlett, you weren't flatlining. Your heart was beating so fast that the EKG couldn't register it." Dr. Wells explains to me.

"Oh? That's why you brought me here. That's why I'm under your care, Dr. Wells."

"Yes, that is correct, Scarlett."