“Jimin you have to understand what you did to him. He has gone through this before too, that's what fucked him up. Frankly you had this coming” Yoongi explained, making Hoseok glare at him.

“But I didn't mean to. I didn't know” Jimin said, burying his face into his palms. Ashamed of himself for acting impulsively without proof or thinking it over properly.

“Similarly he didn't know” Yoongi countered. Only one to stand by Jungkook all this time, others were just mad at him, overlooking Jimin's mistake.

“I almost lost the baby. I can't do this anymore. He will try killing me again if I do something against him” Jimin spoke deliriously.

So much for needing rest, it didn't look like Jimin had that in his fate at the moment. His mind was running a mile per second, various possibilities running through his head.

“He won't if you don't do something like this again” Hoseok said, holding his hand, trying to calm him.

“We'll make sure he doesn't hurt you” Namjoon assured.

Time to intervene in his brother's personal life, Namjoon thought.

Yoongi nodded in agreement.

“No, I want to go away. I can't deal with this, he's crazy. He needs to change” Jimin said through tears yet again.

“Okay, we'll help you” Hoseok said and Jin entered at the same.

“Help with what?” He questioned.

“Jimin wants to leave Jungkook” Namjoon answered turning towards his husband, pulling a stool out for him to sit on.

Namjoon has become even more caring and loving husband since they found out about Jin's pregnancy. While it's endearing and heartwarming, it ticks Jin off as Namjoon overdoes it sometimes.

“Oh shit” Namjoon exclaimed as the stool’s wooden circular part came off it's metal structure.

“Just don't touch anything Joonie” Jin sighed and pulled out another stool to sit on while three very confused and slightly amused males looked on awkwardly.

“Except Jungkook will be more possessive of you now that he knows you're pregnant with his child” Yoongi said, knowing well that it'll be harder for Jimin escape Jungkook.

“What if he doubts your loyalty like Commander did?” Namjoon asked, now standing with his arms folded, obeying his husband's words diligently.

“Then I'll shove these papers in his face” Hoseok pulled out a file from inside his coat pocket. He literally always carried that medical report stating Jimin's exact conceived date to prove anyone wrong who questions Jimin's loyalty to Jungkook.

He even proved Jimin's loyalty to Jungshin while Jungkook was in coma, which pleased him knowing they'll have an heir soon.

“We'll lie to him, tell him I lost the baby. Then he can't force me to stay” Jimin said, pretty confident with his idea.

“It's not a good idea, what if he finds out you're lying?” Yoongi said.

“No it's a good idea. It's better for them both this way” Hoseok said and Namjoon and Jin agreed.

“Okay, we'll help you” Yoongi sighed and ran a hand over his face.

They're gonna lie to Jungkook, he was already feeling bad for Jungkook.

But Jungkook did honestly need to change, it was spiraling out of control.

As planned they all played out their role, except the angry outbursts (they were genuinely mad at Jungkook), feeling guilty equally. Jimin did the most but he knew if he truly wants Jungkook to be okay, he needs to leave. His obsession makes him do crazy things, and right now Jimin can't afford more of Jungkook's crazy outbursts. He doesn't want to lose their child. As much as he wanted to be there for Jungkook and change him, he favoured their child's life over him.