Glasses~Solangelo

Disclaimer - I do not own and got this idea from a post and another story I read.
And- *gasp* a double update?!

"William freaking Solace!" A furious voice screeched over the crowds in the pavilion.

The pavilion went silent as a pissed off Son of Hades stormed up to the smug Son of Apollo. Who had his head down like he was guilty. Although it was quite the opposite.

Nico di Angelo's face was covered by his hair which needed a hair cut deserately as it was almost to his jaw line now.

"Give it back!" Nico demanded once again and thrust his hand out as if expecting Will to give it back instantly. "You're the only one who knows about this!"

The pavilion burst into whispers. Including the the Poseidon table which resided the Seven, Will, and Nico ever sense the war and the 'no sitting at other gods tables' rule was ignored.

Will Solace's shoulders started shaking and people thought he was crying until they saw his face. Which was red from lack of oxygen in his laughing fit. Yes Will was laughing because Nico looked absolutely adorable with them on and the world needed to see that.

Although no one could see it the Son of Hades's face turned beat red with a mixture of blushing at Will's laugh and fustrastion.

"This is not funny Will! I hate wearing these and they're impractical when I'm training." Nico hissed at his now gigging boyfriend.

"But you look so cute in them." Will teased not even fazed by Nico's mood nor his words. Ignoring Nico's pleading in favor of taking a bite of his eggs.

Almost at the point of exploding at someone, Nico huffed and stomped his foot like a child. The grass near his feet turning black and disintegrating.

After receiving absolutely no reply. Nico turned and promptly stomped away with his head down. Leaving a trail of blackened grass.

Just as he was getting too far away a little something hit his shoulder and fell to the ground. Curiosity stopped Nico as he spun around and picked up the box.

That's when Nico made his mistake.

As he was picking up the box his head tilted up just a bit too much and everyone in the pavilion got a view of the black bordered glasses on his nose.

Nico silently hadn't noticed as the whispering increased as did the girls giggling and the gossip of just how cute the Son of the Underworld looked in glasses. And of course Will Solace who was still feeling very smug as the Ghost King fell for the trick perfectly.

The black rimmed glasses made Nico's  brown eyes and light freckles stand out a bit more. His soft hair almost seemed to frame his face.

Internally Nico smiled as the contacts in his hands were in the box. Will could be so predictable sometimes.

The smile then melted off his face as a random camper shouted. "You wear glasses?!"

His scowl was back on his face instantaneously and a deep blush appeared on his cheeks. Nico glared at the camper. "Yes I do and it's none of your business."

The Seven were speechless except for Jason and Hazel who were grinning. Both for different reasons. Jason was just happy that someone else except him needed glasses and because of Solangelo. Hazel was grinning because her brother looked so cute in glasses.

"Nico you look so cute!" Hazel stood up and rushed over to her brother before he left. She examined her brothers face with a happy smile.
"You should wear them more. They bring out your eyes and the light freckles on your cheeks."

Nico didn't say anything and didn't have the heart to glare at her so he sighed and nodded at last. Will had been bugging him about it sense he had found out. The Son of Apollo who was also his boyfriend and was annoying and that's why he loved him.

Nico was also afraid because he'd never loved someone who didn't die or leave him. He had loved Bianca and Mama and now they were gone. He had loved Percy but he had to leave him because Percy loved another. He had loved Hades as a child and he had left him after his Mama died.

The only people who didn't leave were Hazel, Reyna and Will. Now he had them and the Seven and even some more friends who loved him. Even his father who was trying to make up for his absences and trying to be a better father.

Nico was eternally greatful.

He sighed and when Hazel pulled his arm to join them for breakfast he followed.

"Okay fine." Nico agreed reluctantly at last.