Flawless~Percabeth

Annabeth liked solving puzzles.

It was, of course a habit and a child of Athena thing to do. It stimulated the brain and helped her wake up in the morning. That and tons of coffee.

She loved the mornings where her and Percy would both be sitting at the table. Her Seaweed Brain stuffing his face with as much blue pancakes as possible, while she calmly did her puzzle and drank her third cup of coffee.

Today was one of those days.

Percy had a concentrated look on his face as ate (stuffed) pancakes into his mouth. She swares his stomach is an endless black vortex that sucks in everything that goes in.

She loves the concentrated the look on his face. The way his eyebrows furrowed and eyes darkened.

She glanced down at her puzzle. "What's an eight leter word for 'perfect in character, beauty, and skill'?"

Of course she knows the answer is 'flawless' but she was curious as to what he would say. And she really wanted him to say it, so badly.

Percy looked up at her almost startled for a second. He looked thoughtful as he finished his bite.

He thought for minute, then counted on his fingers before looking her in the eyes, completely serious, before deciding.

"Annabeth".

A/N: The part is short and I haven't updated for a while. I apollogize. I have a bunch of chapters planned but do you have any suggestions?
And how was your day? I am always up for conversation.