Part 8-It's Time...

Start from the beginning

ChoRee were touched and sad for tht woman...

They thought what if this would have to their Riya in theses 2 years..????
Nooo... Nooo... Never... We'll not let this happen to Riya ever..

That time tht doc came out and said tht the lady's husband has been saved but will never be able to walk ever again due to the injuries..The lady started crying even more.. her relatives tried 2 calm her down... and not being hear more, the boys moved there...

Shree: ye kaise kar sakte hai ye log...!!! damn them...
(How can theses people do this...!! Damn them...!!)

Chotu: haan... soch agar ye hamari Ri ke saath hua naa.. toh... nahi
nahi..
(Yess man... Just think if this would have happened to our Ri then..?? Nooo... Noo... No...)

RIYA'S ROOM

Only Ayesha and Riya were there..

ayes: Princess [thts Riya's nickname frm Ayesha]
tumara acci kaise hua???
(How did you meet that accident..??)

Ri: Errr.. Ermm..!! [thinking to what she will reply...]

ayes: answer main deti hoon

(Lemme answer)

[she told her how she saw her and followed her and brought her 2 the hospital]

Ri: Aayu di... plzz unko kuch mat kehna... plzz
(Aayu Di.. Plzz don't say anything to them.. Plzz)

Ayesha: kehna hota toh main kab ka kehn deti

Ayesha: kehna hota toh main kab ka kehn deti..par main chanti hoon ki tum unse baat kud karo...
(If I had to say to them, I would have done it much earlier.. But I know that you wanna deal with them yourself. )

Riya: thnkss di..iss se pehle ki main kuch bolun tum hamesha samjhe jate ho... U're the best..
(Thanks Di.. You always understand what I wanna say.. You're the best...!!)

Ayesha: I know... That's why i'm ur elder sis...

Riya: Di nahi... ma.. tum toh meri maa ho...
(Not sister... Mother... You're my mother...)