Chapter 16: The Red Scarf

Start from the beginning

Her dark blue starry curtains and white furniture were probably the only exceptions.

A large mirror stood next to her dresser – located a few feet from the foot of her bed.

It made her small room seem larger than it actually was.

The bathroom was located right next to the dresser while her wardrobe as well as the entrance to the room were on our left.

As I glanced the room over, a red scarf hanging on one of the handles of her wardrobe caught my eye.

"Hold onto that thought", I said as I slowly released her from my embrace.

Locking the door and drawing the curtains next to her bed to a close, I head towards the wardrobe.

As I grabbed hold of the red scarf, I eyed her as she was now staring curiously back at me, her weight resting on her elbows.

"We need a safe word", I said thoughtfully.

Her eyes widened for a brief second, and in the next she was calm as a cucumber.

"Pineapple", she replied unfazed.

"Pineapple", I nodded in agreement while stifling a smile.

I walked up to her and kneeled on top of the bed.

She sat up, bringing her bent knees towards her.

Raising her hands above her head I wrapped the scarf around them while tying the ends of it to the head of the bed.

The T-shirt she had on moved towards the top of her thighs, revealing her naked skin; she wasn't wearing any underwear.

My cock throbbed against the fabric of my boxers, begging to be released; but it wasn't time yet.

Her eyes were filled with anticipation as I moved her legs apart – revealing her wetness.

Her scent was slowly driving me over the edge as I dipped my head in between her legs.

Her smooth folds were plump and glistened with cream – I felt my mouth salivate in anticipation of her taste.

She spread her legs further, as a signal for me to begin.

"Not yet", I smiled mischievously as I raised my head from her core.

I began rolling her t-shirt upwards until it reached the top of her breasts.

There she was, almost completely exposed, a slave to my touch.

I kissed her lips gently and spoke, "Remember the safe word, baby. Asking me to stop won't work okay?".

She nodded as she bit the bottom of her lip.

'Jesus, this woman was going to be the death of me', I thought as I slowly licked her nipples while stroking her mounds.

Her breathing hitched as I continued, all the while increasing the aggressiveness of my touch.

I slowly bit her nipple as she started to moan, "Harder...", she cried out in the heat of the moment.

I stopped, "Ask me nicely", I said sternly, looking into her eyes.

"Please Aiden – bite me harder", she begged with longing eyes.

Satisfied with her request, I complied.

Trailing my hands across her stomach, I gently touched her groin while I continued to suck the tips of her breasts.

Moving further, I brushed the lips of her sex, smothering my fingers with her juices.

Taking one of my fingers into my mouth I savored her taste on my tongue.

"You taste so good, Lessie", I groaned in satisfaction.

Lesedi's expression changed, from need to aching lust.

I took my finger and eased it into her mouth, "Taste yourself, baby", I said while she seductively sucked my finger.

Taking my finger out of her mouth, I placed my lips on hers instead, and shared the taste of her arousal.

Kissing her ferociously I slid two fingers into her throbbing sex.

She moaned as my fingers moved.

I needed to be inside of her, but first I needed her to come – into my mouth.

I broke our kiss and moved to the well between her legs.

I licked the juices oozing out of her as my fingers continued its motion.

Her soft moans turned into loud cries as my tongue traced her clit.

I repeatedly stroked her center of pleasure with the tip of my tongue until I felt her body stiffen.

She came almost immediately into my mouth as she screamed sounds of pleasure.

I didn't stop.

Once I made Lesedi come for the first time, her body reacted to my touch more responsively – coming a second and third time almost instantaneously.

"Baby I can't take it anymore...", she moaned as I continued to lick her.

"Please baby...stop", she cried as she screamed into another orgasm.

"Aiden...please...I want you", she begged.

"I want you inside me...Aid – ahh ", her plea was cut short as she came into my mouth once more.

Finally, giving in to her cries, I pulled my pants down and removed my t-shirt, standing in front of her, completely bare.

My length was at its fullest while it dripped my arousal.

I directed it across her nipples and down her stomach, rubbing my juices on her smooth, velvety skin.

As I slid my bare cock inside of her, I felt all sense of control disappear.

I was in a trance and she was my muse.

Her body submitted to mine as we danced to the music we created.

We danced, and danced, until our bodies at last, gave in to the sweet act of release.

END OF CHAPTER SIXTEEN