14

Abbie sat in her room staring at the television show. Everything had changed ever since Jeanie had been murdered, they all didn't hang out much again and was beyond devastated. She was thrusting pancakes into her mouth when her phone rang. She looked at the screen, it was a number she didn't recognize. She cleared her throat and picked up.

"Abigail Micheal on the line" she said dryly.

"Hey Abbie!" An excited voice said over the line, she tried to recall where she heard that from but couldn't.

"Who are you?"

"Its Drake" the voice said less enthusiastic now.

There was a long pause before Abbie replied "What do you want? Why won't you let me be?"

"I just have a lot of things to say to you Abbie, I know I messed up big time. Can I come over?"

"Can you come over?" She huffed "are you serious?"

"You see Abbie, I have a lot to say to you" he said "just give me the chance please"

She chewed on her pancake before she said "I want to be left alone Drake, and the last person I want to talk to is you" before Drake could say anymore, she heard her doorbell ring. "I got to go now"

"I will keep close Abbie, I..." He was saying but she ended the call on him and dropped her phone on the table, then went to answer the door.

"Who is there?" She asked as she reached the door but nobody answered. She looked through the pin hole and saw nobody. She gently opened the door and saw a bouquet of flowers at her doorstep. She looked around and saw nobody, she bent down at took out a note from the flower and opened it. Taking a deep breath she read "Abbie Micheal" and that was all.

She sighed and picked up the flower, then went inside and locked her door back. Dropping the bouquet in a vase, she reoccupied her previous position and took up her plate of pancakes.

Unknown POV

I couldn't contain my laughter as I sat and stared at the beautiful foolish woman who called herself Abbie. From where I sat in the car, I could see her perfectly well. She looked beaten as she ate her plate of pancakes, how I hated pancakes. Then I watched as she picked up her phone, I chuckled. Wasn't she stupid.

I had sat there for nearly two hours staring at her and her boring house. I could just call her and ask her to meet and she would just meet, but it was too early. I was going to play slow and fun.

When I wanted to get some things up for a while, I beckoned on a kid and gave him five dollar bill and asked him to drop the flowers at her doorstep, then press the doorbell and run. At first the kid thought I was a weirdo but when he saw the money, he was more than willing.

I could see the look of puzzle on her face. It was evident she was leading a romance less life, she picked up the paper and looked it over. I expected to see fear in her eyes, rather she looked around curious. I could swear her eyes rested on me for a moment, then she turned and went back in.

I glared at her figure as she retook her position. This lady was in for something great, I thought. I was going to have to make her a little scared. I was going to feed on their fear like they fed on my...

Well, they would never ever see me coming. I smiled ruefully, then stepped on the gas and drove off.