5

Unknown's POV

"Foolish people" I thought. "Look how happy they were"

I was standing across the road earlier staring at Abbie, I wasn't sure if she recognized me but I did hope my cap and hood, together with my leather jacket did a good job at hiding my features.  Sitting across the road now, on a blue jacket and a black baseball cap, I could see the hot one entering the restaurant. Her name was Peggy, I knew that one perfectly well. The one with the sharp tongue, I frowned. Such fools!

I waited for a while, pretending to read the papers and tried to avoid the conversation the old man beside me was trying to bring up about some news in the papers.

As far as I was concerned, there was no news yet as juicy as the ones that would soon start selling. At the thought of news, I remembered Abbie. That news hungry woman, that was one of the reason I hated her. I was going to teach them all a lesson. They were all terrible back then in Beverly Highs and I couldn't wait to have my revenge.

Foolish people. I had been watching them for sometime now, they loved the men hot. I chuckled, I was hot too. I had trained for ten years to be hot. I had trained for ten years for this. I had trained for ten years to murder all of them and everyone who was associated in making me a laughing stock back then. I wasn't going to back down now. My eyes widened in recognition as I saw the second of them, Mildred. They called her Milly. It was just annoying, sounded like the name I would give my dog. But not to mind, I was going to rip up her insides like a dog very soon.

They were all going to get it hot and dangerous.

I didn't need to stalk them any longer, I had seen enough for one day, for sure they were going to be at the memorial service in two days time. I would talk to them all, this was a trap. The whole homecoming shit, but they had all fallen. Especially the ladies, I hated them now. They were just too fake, I had to cleanse them from the face of the earth.

Standing up, I dusted my behind and tucked the paper away. I hadn't seen Jeanie today, but what was the hurry?.

I was going to see them all very soon. I needn't even hurry. But for now, I had somewhere to go to first.

Abbie stared at him, her chest pounding. He looked down at her with his dreamy brown eyes. Just like always he was perfectly neat. His biceps stood out in his tight shirt and he had his tanned hand tucked into his pocket. Everyone had their own definition of hot but this man was hers.

"What are you doing here?" Abbie asked frowning deeply.

He grinned "is that a nice way of greeting a friend for so long?" He asked.

Abbie gripped on her bottle "What are you doing here Drake?" She asked "the last time I remember you was you standing in front of the whole school and announcing that I was an unfaithful bitch"

Drake frowned slightly "I said those?" He asked and began to take a seat.

Abbie looked away immediately "I just want to be left alone Drake, just go away"

He frowned "its been up to twelve years now if not more, we should keep the past behind"

She smiled "you have made a good point that describes what I am just doing. You're my past and I already left you behind many years ago"

Drake looked at her. If she had looked at him, she would have seen that he was smiling slyly. "Aren't I hot Abbie?"

She met his gaze now and tried to hide her anger "you're stupid, that's all I know"

He twisted his lips in what looked like pain. "You know, I shouldn't have jumped on you like that but I really do regret what I did in the past"

She ignored him and gulped on her drink.

"Look at you now, more beautiful and a rich famous reporter. I really did think you cheated on me with Roy, I was frustrated"

Abbie gulped her drink "If you're done, I would love to have the table to myself once more" she said bluntly.

Drake sighed in frustration "I am trying to be honest with you Abbie, I am really..."

"Was that why you have been sending me prank messages, with your nonsense going on of being hot?" She asked suddenly.

Colour immediately drained from Drake's face and if she had looked at him just as fast, she would have seen his eyes glare at her.

"Is that why?" She asked glaring at him.

He shook his head "I don't know what you're talking about. I just asked you that because I thought you would find it funny"

Abbie tucked her hair that decided to fall across her face behind her ears "I don't find your sick joke funny, neither do I find your stupid messages..."

"I don't know what messages you're talking about Abbie"

"Don't send anymore of your nonsense to me. I aren't scared of you and please don't show up before me again"

An evil grin appeared on his face that startled her "or what?"

Abbie drew back and making sure her blue eyes met with his beautiful brown ones, she said "or I will call the cops on you asshole"

Drake twisted his lips and considered his ground, then finally he stood up "I will be seeing you around Abbie, the homecoming would sure be fun. I heard we would be hanging out together and going camping from there" then with a much different tone that she couldn't place, he added.  "A lot happens during camping"

Abbie rolled her eyes and ignored him, finally he tucked his hands back into pockets and walked away as quietly as he had come, sending a mixture of emotions down Abbie.