Namjoon placed his hands on the golden handles and looked back at us all one last time. Then he turned the handles and pushed open the doors.

A gasp flew past my lips as I took in the scene on the inside. In the back of the room stood my father, surrounded by ten men with our family crest on their suits. He smiled evilly, his hands folded in front of him. But the thing that made me gasp was what was at the center of the room. Taehyung was on his knees, hair falling in front of his face as blood seemed to drop from it. When he looked up I saw his split lip and bruised cheek, he looked to be in a lot of pain. Next to him was Luke, a smile that matched my father's on his face. His knuckles were bloody, and I knew he'd hurt Taehyung.

"You said he was fine!" I screamed and tried to run towards my father in anger, but Jungkook's hands wrapped around my torso and held me back.

"I said he was alive," my father corrected me. "Looks to be breathing to me," he gestures towards Taehyung.

"You son of a-" Yoongi grits his teeth.

"Watch your mouth there," Luke sudden pulls Taehyung's hair back and places a knife at his throat. I lock eyes with him and he smirks, chuckling lightly. "You know Ara, I've missed you, and finding out that you left, for this," He pats Taehyungs back and pushes him closer to the knife on his neck. A little blood starts to drip down it. "It made me very angry."

"Fuck off Luke," I hiss.

"I wouldn't be talking to me that way when I could slit your boyfriends throat without a second thought," Luke growls. Taehyung winces as the knife presses into his neck even more, letting more blood drop.

"Stop," Namjoon holds up his hands. "This is pointless, you want something clearly, speak," He looks right at Raymond.

"Namjoon is right, there is something I want," My father smiles. "My daughter."

"Well you can't have me," I spit at him, pushing forward a little only for Jungkook to pull me closer to his chest, keeping me in my place.

"Ara calm down," He whispers in my ear. "I know you're upset but you need to stay here and not say or do anything rash, for Taehyung's sake." I relax a little in his arms but not much. I know he's right but I'm still very unhinged in both my father and Lukes presence.

"Yeah listen to your boyfriend Ara," Luke chuckles. Taehyung shoots him a glare he doesn't see and then slumps back over.

"Oh Luke be nice," my father laughs. "She chose that boy over there, not Jungkook, must be a reason." My father knew exactly what he was doing. He was done pushing my buttons, now he was pushing Jungkook's.

"I always knew you had an unhealthy relationship with Ara, Jungkook," He muses. "It's no wonder you left, couldn't control yourself."

"Shut up!" Jungkook yells. "I would never-"

"Never think of her that way?" My father cuts him off. "Now we both know that isn't true. Maybe not when she was young yes, I was teasing, but now, now it's so clear. I'm sure you see it too Ara, you're smarter than that."

"What do you want?" I ask, avoiding his comment completely.

"I already told you," He shrugs. "I want you to come back home, I acted rash when you found out you were a Kim, you're really more a Fey than you'll ever be a Kim, come home."

"You're wrong," I seethe. "This is my home now."

"You really think, these people are your family? Over your own flesh and blood?" My father gasps.

"Namjoon is my own blood, father," I fire back.

"He's merely your cousin Ara dear," he shakes his head. "Me? I'm your father, I've watched you grow up, raised you, been through all your high and your lows. You really think they actually care about you? They're using you! So they can get power! You hold the last names of the two biggest mafia families. You're valuable. They don't give a damn about you, they only care about themselves."

"You're wrong," I shake my head. "You're wrong about them."

"Am I?" He smirks. "The day after our little encounter at our house Namjoon came to me with a proposal. He asked me to take you off his hands in return for peace."

"Is that true?" I whip around to Namjoon, the hurt evident on my face. "You wanted to get rid of me? After finding out I was your family?"

I remember that day like it happened yesterday. I remember being heartbroken finding out my father killed my mother, the gunfire that was all around me as all hell broke loose. But I mostly remember what Namjoon had said.

-

"I wouldn't care if she only had a drop of Kim blood in her and the rest was Fey, she's family now, understand?"

-

"Ara it was a mistake, I wouldn't let him go through with the deal after I realized what a mistake it was. I just freaked out because I wanted to keep the boys safe. Please do-"

"Save it." I hold up my hand to silence Namjoon. He looked so sorry, but I didn't want to hear it right now. Despite what I just learned, I was about to give in so easily to my father.

"This doesn't change anything," I say shakily. Jungkook loosens his grip on me and I step forward, making him reach out and grab my wrist. I give him a knowing look and he lets me go, a look of sadness on his face. "Namjoon isn't all of them, and I would rather be with someone like him than with someone like you any day," I growl.

"Well that's a shame," My father sighs. "I thought id get you here the easy way, no blood shed." He claps his hands twice and two of his men go behind Taehyung, pulling him up roughly. Jungkook reaches out and grabs my wrist, already sensing what was about to happen. He pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me as Luke's smile becomes as wide as it can be. I struggle in Jungkook's grip, trying to get to Taehyung before Luke can do anything but Jungkook will not let me go.

"I apologize Taehyung, your girlfriend is being very difficult."

And then Taehyung screams.

-

Hey guys! 6k!!!! Wtf!!!! Hello????? Ahhhh thank you so much!

Y'all are so sweet thank you for the sweet comments on the last chapter 💕

I have to say this seems like a finale type of scenario but it's really more like a transition to a new part of the the story I guess? Kinda like a season finale vs a series finale? Idk if that made any sense.

With the current chapter summaries I have about 45 chapters but it's not done so far from over :)

Remember to comment, share, and vote!