40.

Bianca's Pov
I'm still on tour but it's ending very soon actually. I have little miss Sophia here with me so I can keep a closer eye on her. My dream scared me half to death!

Tonight's show is in Mexico! I'm excited because Jason is coming out and joining us.

Soph- Mommy?

Me- Yes lovebug? *Looks at her*

Soph- This is disgusting.

I chuckled. Sophia was eating some Mexican food.

Soph- But I like the fruit! *Smiles*

Me- Then just eat that sweet pea.

I was getting hooked up and Soph was just watching me in awe. One of these days I'll bring her onstage.

I began running thru my notes. Sophia, of course sang with me.

I was on my way to the stage with Sophia at my trail. I was having some back pains but it was really no biggie.

I heard Sophia scream in laughter as I turned around.

Me- Baby! *Smiles*

Jason was holding Sophia as he hugged me.

Jason- I missed you.

Me- I missed you more.

We shared a long passionate kiss.

Soph- Gross. Disgusting.

We chuckled at Sophia.

Me- Ok mommy has to go.

Soph- Bye mommy!

Jason- Bye mommy. *Smirks*

Me- That is exactly how we got here.

I made an invisible circle around my stomach.

I made my way to my spot onstage as I heard the music go on and on. When I began walking out the crowd was amazing! So many fans!

Me- *Sings* I remember being young and so brave, I knew what I needed.

I went thru the entire song and my crew and I had such an amazing time onstage. I saw Sophia in the crowd dancing and singing her little soul away.

It was a dancing break and I took that as my chance to send a little message to my mini me.

Me- Sophia. I see you. I love you.

She smiled and waved as the camera turned to her. I chuckled before getting in where I fit in with my choreography.

After the concert we were on the way to our beach house. Jason and Sophia were half sleep. Jason phone kept buzzing. I picked it up to turn it on silent but something caught my attention.

??: Last night was amazing 😚

Last night was amazing?????

I clicked Jason phone closed. Hmm, last night was amazing?

I felt my tears pouring down my face.

Last night was amazing.........

Is he cheating on me.......