37.

Bianca's POV
It's Thanksgiving week, so the tour is on a long break! My crew has worked extremely hard,just as much as I have, so they deserve to go home to their families!

Everyone flew out of New York. I'm the last one to leave. I'm going to Texas. I haven't seen Sophia in some weeks now! I haven't seen Jason in some weeks either! We've been all over the place! I just know I miss them more than words can ever explain.

I walked out of my New York office with Julius, my main bodyguard, right by my side. As we were walking to my ride out back I spoke with him.

Me- Julius?

Julius- Yes Bey?

Me- Go home.

Julius- I am home.

I smiled up at him.

Me- Your first home. You do so much for me and my family. I'm GREATLY thankful for you and everything you bring. You of us all deserve a major break. So, please.

Julius- Who's going to protect you?

I smiled and raised one finger to the sky.

Julius- Bey..

Me- Please.. Go. You've been all around the world at back!!

Julius chuckled. He held the truck door open for me.

Julius- Please, Please, be safe. Tell Mrs.Tina hello, and kiss Sophia for me.

I chuckled.

Me- Will do! Oh wait! Julius!

Julius turned around. I reached in my purse and pulled out 7,000 dollars.

Me- Here. Thanksgiving bonus.

Before he could say anything I was off to the airport.

When I arrived to the airport I quickly got out and made my way onto my jet. I met the pilot, as usual, and got comfortable for this plane ride home. Instead of actually working I read a book of poems.

"Hear blessings dropping their blossoms around you."- Rumi

I smiled at that. I smiled knowing I am one woman in this whole universe with so many blessings. I'm so grateful and very fortunate!

I looked out the window thinking of Sophia. She doesn't know I'm flying in. I made that clear to my mom, do not tell Soph!

I had a light snack on the jet. Afterwards I dozed off a little, before I knew it we were landing in Houston. I happily got off and looked over the place. Sweet Home. Feels like forever!

I made my way to the truck waiting for me and I got in. The jet crew packed my stuff in the truck.

Me- Thank you guys so much!

They smiled. Now, time to go see my mini me.

The car ride was not bad at all. I mainly looked out the window the whole time. Sometimes traveling alone can be so boring and so lonely. No one here to keep you laughing, entertained.

We pulled into my mother's drive way and I helped get my bags out the trunk, even though I was told not to help, I did anyway. I pulled my luggage up the drive way and to the back door. I didn't knock. I casually strolled in. Mom and Sophia was making cookies.

Me-*Smiles* Hiiii.

I grinned at Soph. She looked like she was a mixture of nervous, happy, shocked! I still don't think she's use to ME being her foster mom.

Sophia- MOMMY!!

Me- Hey!!

She quickly jumped off the counter and ran to me. I gave her a big ole hug before picking her up.

Me- I missed you sooooo much!!

Sophia- I missed you too!

That's when I noticed she was crying.

Me- Oh baby. Don't cry.

Sophia- You we're gone for a long time..

Me- I know honey. I'm sorry, I'm here now. For a long time.

She smiled and I kissed her cheek and gave her another hug. I put her down and gave my mom a hug.

Me- Hey girlie!

Tina- *Laughs* Hey Bey. See, I kept your secret.

Me- Thank you!

We laughed.

Sophia helped me put my bags in my room. Believe me, it was a struggle. After we were done that's when I really took a good look at her.

Me- Did you dress yourself today?

She smiled and nodded.

Me- Well my angel don't you look fantastic.

We had a mini selfie photoshoot. Then, I made her pose for a picture for my instagram. I snapped it, and posted it with a caption, "What is there more to ask for when you have this bundle of joy. 🌸" Believe me, likes and comments started rolling in so quickly!!

We held hands as we walked back downstairs. Sophia showed me all her colored pictures she drew. Mom had hung them on the refrigerator. She showed me all of her toys and new books.

Me- We'll read this one tomorrow night? Okay?

She smiled and nodded. I kissed her cheek again.

Me- I just adore you.

She smiled and hugged me around my neck.

Sophia- I adore you too mommy.