5.

Jason's Pov
It's been a week now since Bianca and I have been "engaged". The press has really taken an interested in her, and so has my dad. They met once over dinner. It actually went well. Bianca played her part very well.

This morning I am taking my dad and Bianca out for breakfast. I sent a driver to Bianca's place and my dad and I were in our own car.

We pulled up to the restaurant and immediately attacked by fans and paparazzi.

Fan#1- Jason! Hank!

Pap#1- Where's your fiancé Jason?!

Me- Hi. Hi.

I smiled and waved a little. I held my dads shoulder as we made our way through the crowd. The host came out and helped us inside the building. They closed the door on the fans and paps.

We got seated and patiently waited for Bianca.

Hank- So, you really believe Bianca's the one?

I leaned back in my chair and looked at my dad.

Me- Of course. *Smiles*

Hank- Best friends turned into lovers. *Smiles* I like that.

I chuckled.

Me- I'm glad.

I heard screams coming from outside and I immediately knew Bianca has arrived. I got up from my seat, as the bodyguards led her in.

When she got in she took off her shades and placed them on top of her head.

B- Hey Mr. Leak!

She hugged my dad.

Hank- Please call me Hank, Dad, anything. *Smiles*

B- Yes sir. *Chuckles*

Bianca then turned to me.

B- Hey honey.

Me- Hey baby.

We hugged and kissed each other. I helped her into her seat.

Me- I've been calling you.

Bianca- I know baby. I've been busy. Very very busy. The engagement photo shoot, the engagement party, the wedding. It's just a lot. But I'm glad I have help. *Smiles*

I returned it.

Hank- How is this planning coming along actually?

B- Taking it one step at a time dad. But it's actually coming along well. Jason and my assistant are a big help.

Hank smiled.

Hank- Have you guys talked about a bachelor party? I didn't catch that in the list of plans.

B- I-GCO.

Jason- Actually.. we don't want a bachelor party.

Bianca looked at me.

B- We don't?

She semi-chuckled, yet she looked kind of down.

Me- No, we don't. Right babe?

B- I-I just find it hard to believe you don't want a last night of glory?

Me- I don't. Do you?

B- I mean, we haven't gave it much thought.

Hank- Its alright guys. *Chuckles* How about we order.

We ordered our drinks and food. When it came we ate and made small talk.

Hank- So Bianca , what's your plan after marriage? What are your dreams?

B- Well from last weekend you know I'm in a group.

Hank- Oh yea! Destiny's Child? Right?

B-Correct! *Smiles* I would like for us to pursue that.. we love to sing.

Hank- How about I hook you guys up?

B looked over at me, then my dad.

B- Really?

Hank- Yea! Put y'all out there. Next big thing.

B smiled so hard.

B- This is amazing! Babe you hear this!

I smiled.

Jason- Yea I hear it.

I looked at her smiling.

B- Hank thank you so much!

Hank- It's no issue at all. Anything to make my only son and his wife happy. *Smiles*

B smiled up at me. I smiled back. I can see it in her eyes how happy she is.

After breakfast my dad took a car to work. Bianca and I were in my car. I opened the door for her and she got right in. I got in also, closing the door on the paps.

B- Your dad is so awesome... I hope this isn't too much.

Me- To him it's not. He wants us to last, and in order for that he thinks he has to make you happy.

B- What about you though.

B looked over at me. I tighten my hand on the wheel.

Me- What about me?

B- Happy wife , happy life?

Me-... Well are you happy?

B- No... I don't like lying to the man that's about to make my dreams come true.

Me- You're in too deep to chicken out... *Scuffs* I knew I should've picked a tougher girl.... Can't believe I broke up with Olivia for you.

B gasped and looked at me.

B-........ Take me home.

Me- I'm 100% sure Olivia would have never worn what you have on now.

B- TAKE ME HOME NOW JASON!

Me- YOU HAVE NO HOME!

B- Then take me to Kelly's! FAR AWAY FROM YOU!

Me- FINE!

B- FINE!!