17.

Bianca's Pov
The next day after the photo shoot , I took a bus , and walked several blocks to the studio to start on my solo career. We have yet to mention this to Hank. I prefer to get this wedding out the way. In some way.... I'm happy that this is a year, because I won't have to deal with Hank ever again.... but... in a way I'm going to miss Jason. He's been different lately. Not a bad difference. He's been more nice. Maybe because we are pretending to get married in just a couple days.

I have mentioned my sickness to Jason, and it's been confirmed that I am pregnant. He doesn't know that. He just thinks I'm sick. I'm super afraid to tell him because it is his father's baby. Jason and I haven't been intimate at all. Of course I feel lonely... confused.... afraid.... For once in my life I'm scared... No one knows , I don't think I want anyone to know at all.

I was working on a song when I heard the door open.

Jason- What's up?

Jason walked thru the door holding a McDonald's bag. I chuckled.

Me- Hey. You brought McDonald's?

Jason did a little smirk.

Jason- I knew you were at the studio. I figured you haven't eaten yet... Was I right? *Smiles*

I laughed.

Me- You were very much accurate.

Jason sat beside me on the floor.

Jason- I didn't know what to get you so I decided on nuggets? Is that ok?

Me- Perfecto.

Jason laughed.

Jason handed me my nuggets and my sauces. We were silently eating together until he spoke.

Jason- So.... you wrote a song?

Me- Currently in the making.

Jason- Let me hear.

Me- You will, when everyone else hears it.

Jason- Seriously B?

I smiled and nodded.

Me- I love how you didn't care to bring me a shake. I love those.

Jason licked his tongue out.

Jason- Ha, ha, hahaha.

I reached over to grab his chocolate shake and he leaned back causing me to fall on him. We just looked at each other.

Me-*Clears throat* ... Sorry.

I leaned up and so did he.

Jason- Here.

Jason handed me his shake. I smiled and happily took it. I picked up a fry and dipped it in.

Jason- B?

I was stuffing my face with the now covered in a chocolate shake fries.

Jason- Bianca. That's gross.

Me- Is not!

I dipped my chicken nugget in it also.

Jason- Omg Bianca stop.

He covered his face and I laughed.

Jason- Why are you eating that crap. *Chuckles*

I frowned.. I wiped my mouth before looking down.

Me- I'm sorry..

Jason- I was just joking... What's wrong?

Me- ...... Jason... I have something to tell you........

Jason- Shoot.

Me- Promise me you won't be upset...

Jason thought about it.

Jason- It all really depends B..

I started silently crying.

Jason- Bianca?

Jason wrapped his arms around me in a protective way.

Jason- Please tell me..

Me-.... Jason... You're dad has been raping me..

I looked up at J with tears in my eyes. He looked so shocked.

Jason- N-No.. You're lying.

I cried.

Me- No! I'm not! When I came home that day from the studio and went straight upstairs, that's because he raped me.. He told me to go solo and I said no, because Kel and Michelle started this all off and I can't leave them like that... He said that I go solo or please him. I told him that I was going to tell you and he said you would never believe me.

My tears stained my dress.

Me- He also said that he would drop me from the label and have his eye on Kelly so I kept letting him do what he wanted to do. I just told Kelly and Michelle that I was going solo and I told them why. I got tired of being raped.........We all agreed to go solo!... We want another label that will take us individually because we can't deal with this. Especially Kelly.... I'm so sorry Jason.

Jason had tears build up in his eyes.

Me- ...That's not it......

Jason- THERE'S MORE?!

When he yelled, that made me jump.

Me-........ I-I'm ..... I'm... pregnant.

That done it for him. He got up and kicked a chair. I looked up at him and his eyes were red from crying.

Jason- Why don't I believe you?!

I got up.

Me- You have to believe me! I'm telling you the truth Jason! Please... *Cries*

Jason- I should've listened to her......

Me- To who?...

Jason- Olivia.... She tried to tell me ... He did it to her too apparently..... but I didn't believe her because he was suppose to be my dad... *Cries*

I just stood there with dried tears.

I slowly walked to him and wrapped my arms around him. He cried into my shoulder. I held him tight. He fell to his knees and held my waist. He laid his head on my stomach.

Me-........ it's ok....

It's not.

I rubbed my hand through his hair.

What are we going to do....