35.

Bianca's Pov
The next day Jason woke up before I did.

I climbed out of bed and threw on a white shirt. I walked to the bathroom and did my hygienes. My hair was a birds nest, and my face plain. My flaws were visible. I left everything how it was.

I heard rambling so I walked out into the living room. Nothing. That's when I seen the door to the balcony opened. I walked over to it and peaked out. I saw Jason fixing breakfast for two. I smiled and leaned my head against the door frame.

Me-..It's perfect.

Jason jumped and turned around.

J- You scared me.

I chuckled.

J-*Smiles* Good morning.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

Me- Morning.

He kissed my cheek and pulled out a chair for me.

Me-*Smiles* Thank you.

He sat across from me and he poured me a glass of orange juice. I thanked him, before looking out at the sun that was rising over Los Angles.

Me- This is a beautiful sight.

J- It is.

I looked at Jason and he was looking at me. I blushed and looked down.

J- Shall we pray?

Me- Of course.

We held each other's hands as we said our morning prayer. After that we dug right into our breakfast.

Me- Room service is handy.

J- Very.

We both chuckled. Jason order: Waffles, Bacon, Grits with cheese, Eggs, and a fruit bowl.

I noticed that Jason had his iPad propped up against the salt and pepper. I didn't pay any mind to it until it rung. My mom was calling. I looked up at J as he sled the answer button over.

I smiled so hard. There she was, a happy face Sophia.

Me- Good morning my little ray of sunshine!

Did I really just say that?

Sophia smiled and waved.

Soph- Good-Morning!

J- What ya eating bud?

Soph- Um, a strawberry pop tart that grandma put in the toaster, some oatmeal, and bacon!

Sophia stuffed her face with some oatmeal. Some failed to enter her mouth so it was left behind on her face. I chuckled at that.

I looked at J.

Me- Did you set this up?

J smirked.

J- Maybe.

I smiled before continuing to eat my breakfast, and converse with Soph and J.

Jason and I held hands the entire breakfast. Sophia was showing us all her new barbies. I can honestly say in that moment it started to feel like a family.

Sophia- I have to go bye bye now. Nana said, "Bath time!"

I laughed at her mocking my mom.

J- Alright princess.

Me- We love you.

Sophia- Love you too!

J- Alrighty, see ya.

Sophia- Byebye daddy! Byebye mommy!

Us- Bye!

Me- Wait what.

Then the call ended.

Me- Did you just hear what I heard!

I was extremely excited. Jason chuckled.

J- I did... I might've had a talk with her about it.

Me- What'd you say?

J- I told her that she can trust you. That you have nothing but love for her.

I smiled.

Me- Thanks hon.

I leaned over and kissed him.

J- You're welcome. Now, we need to get ready.

Me- For what?

J- Finding a home. Remember.

I gasp.

Me- Of course!

I happily danced away and into the bedroom. Jason followed behind me laughing.

As I was getting dressed I kept being delayed, because Jason wouldn't let me be. He kept wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

Me- We have places to be remember.

He smirked, before walking away to get ready. I watched as he walked away. Lord have mercy.

As I was getting ready to do my makeup Jason walked into the bathroom putting on his jewelry.

J- You know, you don't have to wear makeup. You look beyond gorgeous without it... That's just my opinion.

He smiled before walking out. I look down at my makeup bag. I settled with a brown lipstick and that's all.

Me- Ok. I'm ready.

Jason looked up from his phone.

J- *Smiles* Ok. Let's go.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out the hotel room. Our bodyguards got right behind us.

We visited several homes, but I didn't see the one. I want Sophia to have several options. From playing tennis,to swimming, to having her own mini play ground. The homes were spacious but I just didn't get that at home feeling.

We finally found one that gave us most of what we wanted. It has 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, and a half bathroom. It's two stored and out back there's a swimming pool, and a big backyard.

J- Can you see this being our home?

I looked up at the big house in front of us.

Me- Yea.. I can.

Jason talked to the realtor while I looked at the front yard. I can start me a nice flowerbed.

J-*Smiles* It's ours babe.

I smiled.

Me- Really!? How much was it going for?

J- Just $2,995,000.

I smiled and hugged Jason. He picked me up and spun me around. We held each other as we looked up at the house.

Me- Our second home.

J- The main home.

I looked at him and smiled.

Me- Thank you.

J- You're my wife.

I smiled and hugged him.

Me- Wait until Soph sees this!

Jason and I chuckled.