25.

Jason's Pov
I woke up before B this morning. She's exhausted. Meanwhile, I looked out the jet window.

Me- *Whispers* We're here.

I looked to my side. Bianca looks so peaceful. I would hate to wake her. But I have to.

Me- B.

I shook her a little.

Bianca- Mm?...

Me- Time to get up. We made it.

B- Made it where?

She rolled over and looked at me. I smiled and pointed out the window.

Me- Haiti.

B sat up and looked out.

B- *Smiles* Wow.

I would've took Bianca to something more romantic like Hawaii, France, Mexico, etc. But she's different... she's a simple girl. Haiti is her type of romantic.

Me-*Smiles* Let's get ready. We have a big day.

Bianca- Big day like??

Me- It's your event. *Chuckles*

B- Jason.. I'm so lost.

Me- Just put this shirt on.

I handed her a shirt.

B- BeyGood?

Me- You'll understand later but right now let's get ready before we are late woman!

I pulled B out of bed. She laughed.

B- Ok,Ok!

B and I got ready together. While we were brushing our teeth B smiled at me. It looked like she ate a whole vanilla cake with white frosting. I laughed causing her to get upset and flick her toothbrush at me. Of course I did it back. Landed right on her nose. We both wanted to laugh , but our mouths were full.

B wet a towel and cleaned my face. I did hers in return.

Me-.. All done.

B- Great! Let's go see what Haiti has to offer!

She giggled before happily exiting the bathroom.

B and I got dressed in our shirts and jeans. We had a quick breakfast in the truck. And as in breakfast I mean a breakfast protein bar.

When we pulled up to the hospital Bianca face looked so confused. I grabbed her hand as I helped her out the truck. We were followed by our bodyguards as we walked in and met up with everyone that had the same
shirt on as we did.

They all smiled and said Goodmorning.

Me- Goodmorning everyone. This is my wife, Bianca. Owner of this organization.

Bianca smile kinda faded and she looked at me so lost.

Me- You have your own organization. "BeyGood."

There was that smile.

B- I own this! Omg how awesome!!

I chuckled.

Me- Today we are visiting children in the hospital and handing out gifts.

B touched her heart. Please don't cry.

B- Jason thank you so much.

She gave me a tight hug.

Me- You're welcome. I love you.

B- I love you more.

She grabbed my face and planted a kiss right on my lips. I smiled.

Me- Now shall we.

We talked to the head doctor over the facility. She showed us room after room. It seemed like every room got worser. These little kids... broke my heart.

Bianca was doing great. She introduced herself to the kids and the parents. She smiled and even played with them here and there. While handing out gifts to them she also complimented the kids. She showed them the love that some never had. It was special to see..

The doctor offered for B to hold one of the baby patients whom had been abandoned. She was a baby girl. B happily took her.

Bianca- *Smiles* Hi baby. I'm BB.

B was smiling down at the baby girl. The baby was looking right back at her. B blushed and looked at me. I smiled. She rocked her and hummed to her. She'll make a good mother to her husband one day.... her real husband that she loves.

We kept the tour moving , and soon it was time to leave. We said our goodbyes, before getting into the truck.

B- Jason that was so beautiful... those kids... they were so beautiful.

B looked out the window as we pulled off.

Me- I knew you'll love it. That's why I brought you here.

Bianca smiled before laying her head on the window.

We made it to our rental house and I helped Bianca out. When we got inside a chef had already prepared lunch. We ate and made small talk. B excused herself to the restroom, but minutes turned into hours. I walked upstairs to check on her. As soon as I walked in our bedroom I seen her. She's napping. I carefully took off her heels, and my shoes. I found a blanket before laying by her. I threw it over us and I pulled her into me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and made herself comfortable.

Our plan isn't going as planned anymore...I have to be real with her and just tell her what went down with Ri, before she hears about it...... I don't want to lose her, but I can't be selfish.