49.

B's Pov
It's Monday now and I have an interview with Oprah. I love and adore Oprah. She's taught me so much about being in this industry. She's a strong black woman. That's the image I want to convey.

Right now I am helping Sophia back her bags. She's going to New Orleans with my sister for a little while. Solo asked for her and I'm delivering haha.

Me- Are you excited to see auntie Solo? *Smiles*

Soph- Yes!! And cousin Ju. *Smiles*

I chuckled and we continued packing teddy bears. As soon as we were done I put her shoes on. We walked out her room and downstairs. Jason was watching the twins. Sophia walked over to them and gave them kisses.

Soph- See you guys soon! I love y'all soooo much.

That warmed my heart.

Jason- See you later my princess.

They hugged and kissed each other.

Soph- See you daddy. And you too mommy.

She gave me a tight squeeze. I kissed her little cheeks.

Me- I'm going to miss you my little mini me.

Soph-*Smiles* Me too. But I promise I'm going to call.

Me- You better. *Chuckles*

She waved as her and my assistant walked out. My assistant is flying with her on our jet to Nola. Solo will be there waiting when she arrives. I have cameras on our jets for times like these. Can't be too safe.

Me- Mommy has to go.

I smiled down at my babies. Rumi smiled back. Sir was making spit bubbles.

Me- Daddy's going to take good care of you two. Ain't that right daddy?

I smirked. Jason chuckled.

J- Of course.

I chuckled.

Me- Okay honey. I got to go before I'm late.

We shared a kiss before I left. The whole ride to the venue I watched Sophia on my phone. She was buckled into her seat coloring in her coloring book and listening to music on her iPod.

We pulled up to Oprah's building and immediately I was sworn by paparazzi and fans. I smiled and held onto Julius arm as we walked in. I went straight to hair and makeup and got ready.

45 minutes later I walked out and onto our set up.

Oprah- Bianca! Welcome back!

Me- Ms. Oprah!

We smiled and embraced each other.

Oprah- Congratulations on the new babies. How are they?

Me- Thank you and they're fantastic! Settling in well.

Oprah-*Smiles* That's great! How's little Sophia?

Me- She's fire. *Chuckles* she's amazing.

Oprah- Aww Bianca that's good!

I blushed and nodded.

After talking for awhile we finally began filming. Oprah does her job so well. She asked so many questions haha. Trying to get the inside scoop out of me. It didn't work.

We started talking about J and I almost got emotional. I love that man to death. He just doesn't know how much he means to me.

After we wrapped everything up I made my way home. During the car ride I was on the phone with Solo and Soph.

Soph- We just came back from lunch! I had chicken nuggets.

Me- *Smiles* That's good baby. I'm happy you're enjoying yourself.

Solo- Okay BB. Don't call too much. We are going to have auntie and niece time. She's in good hands. *Chuckles*

Me- *Chuckles* I'll try not to... I love you guys.

Them- Love you more! See ya!

We hung up the phone and I made my way into the house. I checked on the kids and they were sleeping. I made my way in my room and saw J chilling.

J- Hey baby. How'd it go?

Me- Great actually.

I put my hair in a low bun before going into the bathroom.

Me- We had great conversations.

J- That's good..

Me- What's wrong honey?

I peeped my head out the bathroom door.

J- ....B... Friday... Cami was at the party?

Me-.... okay? And?

I walked out.

J- ...*Sighs* She's pregnant...

She's what now?

Me- Come again?

J-... She's pregnant and she thinks it's mine....

Tears instantly appeared. I am flabbergasted right now.

Me- *Whispers* ...wow.

I walked in the bathroom and showered.... my husband is having a baby with another woman....

I got out the shower and wrapped myself in my robe before exiting the room.

J- B can we please talk about this?

Me- Friday Jason! You decide to tell me this NOW!!

J- Baby I was afraid. I don't want to lose you!

Me- Infidelity is one thing but now this girl is pregnant Jason! Pregnant!

J- This wasn't suppose to happen!

Me- YOU LET THIS HAPPEN! You had sex with her raw. That's careless Jason! ...You were careless!

Tears rolled down my face. He tried to touch me.

Me- Please don't....*Cries* You meant the world to me.

J- You mean the world to me! Baby I'm sorry!

Me- ..I need my space.

I walked away and went to one of our guest rooms. I laid down and got lost in my thoughts...I don't know what to do.

Me-*Cries*