1

Jason's Pov
2:30 a.m.

Hank- Jason Leak.

Me-*Sighs*

Caught. Again.

Me- What's up dad?

I withdrew myself from the staircase and walked into the living room where the light from a lamp was on.

Hank- Do you have any clue what time it is?

Me- I'm fully aware of the time dad.

Hank- Can't be!..... It's a week day Jason.

Me- You act like I went out to a bar or something.

Hank- Then where were you?

Me- I'm 21 years old dad.

Hank- And you're still under my roof.

Me- It's temporary.

Hank- Darn right it is! You're here because you decided to throw a wild party and the wild ones messed up your condo and I had to go out of MY pocket to pay for it.

Me- You didn't HAVE to.

Hank- I did HAVE to. You waste all your money on that little "girl friend" of yours and you're left with nothing.

Me- Can we leave Olivia out of this please?

My name is Jason Leak. I'm the son of Hank Leak, the multibillionaire. I'm the only child, yet I wouldn't say I'm spoiled..... my mother pasted away 2 years ago, and ever since then my dad and I haven't been on the bests of terms I guess. He thinks I'm wild. I think I am just fine.

Hank- No we can't J... You know when your mom left-GCO.

Me- Can we not talk about mom..

I shuffled impatiently in my shoes.

Hank- When your mom pasted away, you just went down the wrong path.

Me- Oh really? Exactly what path am I going down?

Hank- How can I expect you to run this company.. ,the right way, when I retire in a couple months Jason? Do I need to give it to your cousin Mason? Because he's settled... married... kids... responsible.

I grew with anger.

Me- Now dad listen, I'm responsible enough to run this company....

Hank- Are you really? This is your third time coming in late this week... keep in mind it's just Wednesday.

Me- I am your only child dad... your only son.. I'm the only thing in line for that spot!

My dad got up and stepped to me.

Hank- Exactly, so make me proud.. or it's gone.

My dad made his way upstairs. He looked back over his shoulder.

Hank- I deposited half a million in your checking account. Be responsible.

I sighed and rolled my eyes slightly.

Me- I am responsible dad...

I stood there for a minute thinking to myself. Mason can not get that position. I've been waiting for that my whole life. MY dad's company. If my dad wants responsible... I'll give him responsible.