" There can't be a fucking peace treaty what are we French Artistrocrats. No we're abnormal animals and undead people. Some of which are mixed."

" I am too. I know she basically needs to know what she's capable of."

" No because the Vamps are ruthless. They won't stop until one of them gets there hands on the gem."

" We have to protect my sister. She's in danger."

"What the hell do you take me for. I'm her mate its my job to protect her. I brought her here because you wanted me to. It's your job to tell her what's happening. Remember she has more power than you do."

" Don't forget your a werewolf as well. She can control you too."

"I don't need to worry about that. My mate is the princess. And the princess has the gem. I could sacrifice myself for her but whatever she commands the others to do, it won't have effect on me unlike you."

" How dare you. I'm Prince Emmett Allegria brother of the princess."

" And I'm Sir Logan Lerman, mate of Princess Telly Allegria.The one who wears the gem on her feet. When her feet are placed in those shoes I can control anyone." I smirked and left the study having him dumbstruck.

The air changed. I came to her big ass doors. I never understood royalty and why they have extremly big houses. They aren't any different then the people serving them. I got rid of the stupid idea and proceeded with knocking. One mousy maid opened the door for me.

" She's getting dressed you'll need to come back later."

" Mallory who is it. I'm done getting dressed thanks to Alice." I heard her in the back. She had a voice that carried.

" It's Sir Lerman. He wanted to see you." Mallory said over her shoulder.

" Let him in. And ladies can you please tell my brother that I'll pass on dinner." I saw her. Her hair was in loose curls. And her dress was absolutely stunning. And the shoes on her feet sent a vibe. I wasn't able to decode it just yet.

" Yes my lady." Three women who I assumed were her maids curtsied and left. I entered the room and closed the door behind me. She sat on her chaise looking at her phone. Some things never changed.

She looked up at me. And she was beautiful. More beautiful than I'd ever seen her. I probably looked like a dumbass with my eyes wide and eyebrows raised high gaping at my mate. I composed myself and stood straighter.

" Why are you staring at me?" Her voice cracked.

" Because you're beautiful." She giggled and thanked me. I smiled and then my face fell because I need to deliver the news.

" What's wrong. Did something happen." Her face was covered in concern. I sighed and walked over and sat in the chair across from her.

" Something will happen. Potentially war."

" Why war?"

" Because, vampires have been craving power. Now that they know the princess has returned and is of age, It could be messy. Because you have the very thing they are sought after." I gestered toward her feet that were glowing red.

" Maybe we can talk to their leader. Maybe we could try and make peace.The gem doesn't do anything. It only glows at royalty."

" It also commands. They want you on their side. But what they don't know is that it control werewolves and vampires."

"Take me to their leader. Now." She stood up promply. She seemed to be adjusting very quickly. I shook my head no.

" You don't wanna know who their leader is." I dreaded telling her.

" Who is it."

" Jared." I broke eye contact with her.I focused on her wrist. The one with the sapphire heart and moon. I looked back up at her. Her light grey eyes turned smoky. She paced back and forth in front of me. I couldn't help but watch her.

The way her hair bounced with every angry step. The way her hips slightly shook. The way her heels sounded against the wooden floor. All of it. She was hypnotizing me without even knowing.

" There is absolutely no way out of this. If I talk to him I'm dead. If you talk to him you're dead. The only way is war."

" The hybrids are more powerful and we have a larger army. He would die no matter what. And then you could control them. We could live in peace. But who knows how long the war will last."

" We have to talk to Emmett.He would plan details and then direct everyone when its time." She thought aloud. I didn't have the heart to correct her. I nodded along with her.

She stopped pacing finally and I stood. My hands found her waist and pulled her to me. I kissed her not being able to control myself anymore. She pulled away from me and shook her head no.

" They might come in here." She whispered and pointed to her doors.

" Everyone is preparing for dinner. Your maids are doing other things. No one elses rooms are on this wing except for yours and mine. All the guards are by the gates. This whole wing isn't allowing any other type of contact now that your here. Everything is fine." I assured her and brought my lips to hers. They tasted different. A good different. My mouth had a mind of its own and traveled south to her neck. I squeezed her gently. Small hands rested on my suit coated arms. She was unresponsive. I knew her gaze were on her unlocked doors. I heard her.

" The doors..." I let go of her and went through with the request. Soon I came back to where I left off and she was less frozen. I honestly didn't get very far with her. If I did and  Emmett found out, he would've,had my balls. I stopped and gave her a little space.

" I have to go. Do you want anything?" I asked. She answered no and with that I left. It wouldn't look good if both the princess and me weren't at dinner...

( So their won't be songs if the chapter is Logan's P.O.V. I might stop with that anyway. I hope you liked this chapter. Not so much intimacy goin on but there will be. I promise. Anyway next update will be,later. I'm done her. Later. xxx)