Chapter 9

Grayson's POV

As I entered through the front doors dust was blewn all about making me cough and cover my mouth with my elbow while with my free hand swishing around any excess dust that remained in the air around me.

As the dust cleared up, and the light streamed in through the open doors I was faced with the hallway I walked through everyday of school, memories of running to get to my classes on time, talking with my friends while walking to lunch, struggling with my locker combination, everything.

I walked through the familiar hallways passing class by class until I reached a math classroom. I entered and looked around for any textbooks that were about anything I already didn't know. I found a couple textbooks on some future things I was supposed to learn about in time but only grabbed one and decided I would come back whenever I finished.

I looked around the other classrooms in search for more information on other subjects and eventually found one on biology, english and on chemistry.

I was done with academics and decided to go to the art room to grab any remaining paints and other coloring tools to use for art.

I grabbed some paper, paint, colored pencils, erasers and a lot more other things. My backpack was starting to feel pretty heavy so I decided on having enough stuff, and just walk around the school.

I walked by the music room and immediately came to a stop, memories of singing, dancing, jokes, laughs, everything flashed by and I smiled as I walked in.

I turned to the right and saw the piano we always used for practicing our songs, I brushed off the dust from the seat, lifted the lid to be able to create a more vibrant sound and took a seat.

I started to press on some keys trying to familiarize myself with everything, my music teacher made us all learn how to play the piano. After a little while I got the hang of it and started to play "Stay" by Rihanna.

As I played and sang along I started to tear up a little at the beautiful piece, starting to remember all the memories I had with my friends in school, and just missing them in general. My parents coming to all the school concerts in and out of school.

I didn't think I was strong enough to keep going, like I was slowly falling closer and closer to losing myself.

My voice started to shake a little, and my fingers tremble slightly, as the song came to an end, I stopped and looked down at my lap and sniffed while wiping my cheeks of any fallen tears.

The thought of my friends and family swam through my mind and the thought of them seeing me like this would probably make them try and encourage me to keep going, to keep fighting. So I did. I got up, dusted myself off and felt better about myself.

I was going to leave the school, but as I was leaving the classroom I turned to the left and remembered that there was an indoor pool.

I wanted to check it out and see if it was still in good condition. As I opened the doors to the pool room my eyes landed on the somewhat large pool still crystal blue somehow. The lights from the large windows glistening the water below.

I walked in and placed my backpack on the bleachers. I stripped myself of all my clothing and dipped my bare foot into the water to find it was lukewarm.

I slowly climbed down the ladder until I was fully submerged. It felt weird but nice swimming naked in the pool, like I was a tadpole.

~•~

After a while of swimming, the water relaxing, and easing my stressed out body I thought back to when I would attend the swimming meets. I looked down at my dick once I had reached the shallower end of the pool and got that feeling again. I started to stroke myself at the thought of the men in nothing but their very revealing speedos.

The sight of their bulge and masculine torsos, I started to squirm a little, and felt my hole slightly quiver, like it was reaching for something, craving something. I swerved my free arm around and inserted my index finger inside, my hole instantly closing around it, swallowing my finger like it was meant for it, feeling slightly uncomfortable but getting over it quickly as I added another finger and started to quicken my pace a little.

I moaned loudly as I inserted the third finger and my hand stroked faster, I hit something inside of me and screamed in pleasure, I kept going keeping up my pace, my vision blurry from the pleasure. I continuously hit the spot over and over until I came in the pool, the fluid fading out and disappearing into the pool.

I slowly climbed out of the pool, grabbing the towel I got from the locker room earlier, and drying myself off. I put on my clothes, my hair still damp from the pool.

I grabbed my backpack and slung it over my shoulders walking out the doors and heading to the front doors.

As I walked I heard a loud creak and some thumps, I grew scared at first but realized it was probably the deer from earlier or something.

Still with cautious steps I neared to where the sound came from, the front doors. As I hesitantly peeked around the corner of the hallway with curious eyes, what I saw there standing at the entrance of the school had me nearly falling to the floor in disbelief.