34.

Comment please!

- Noni - / - Narrator -

" Yes...We're getting into the rental car now...yes...Sophia is with us of course because she's like kinda our daughter...i'm just saying...Nah...i think they're still getting their rental...I said i was sorry! gah!...Yes, Sammy is coming tomorrow...No i told mom and dad that i wanted to stay in a separate air bnb with everyone else becau-...you know how mom is...I don't want the love of my life changing her mind...Ok...i love her too...yea...bye" Jack finished his phone call with his sister and lightly squeezed Victoria's thigh after putting his phone down in the empty cup holder.

" I hate that your mom still hates me...it's kinda upsetting." Victoria frowned twisting her shiny glossed lip. Jack sighed glancing over at his sad future wife. " I feel like she's gonna be the one to object..." she lightly laughed but he knew she was kinda serious.

" Don't worry...we'll ignore it...Nobody's gonna ruin that day for you my queen" he said quickly kissing her cheek. Noni smiled glancing in the rear view mirror at their very exhausted 3 year old.

i turned forward and looked up gaping at the house Jack got for us all to stay in for the next week or so...

The three of us piled out of the rental jeep, I was getting sleepy Sophia out the carseat and Jack was carrying our bags back and forth into the house.

Once we had everything and we got settled in the room(s) we picked, Jack and i laid down in our bed and cuddled watching TV while we waited for our friends and family.

It was a 17 bedroom 13 bathroom house so yes since they were first in the house and first pick they put Sophia in the room right beside theres...it had a bathroom connecting both rooms so it was perfect.

Victoria slowly started to sink into this unreal feeling of content...and happiness...

Months ago, Jack and I were talking and he said ' I got you'. At first i was skeptical and scared because that's just who i am but Jack really changed and became a much better man then he already was...to me and to Sophia...he started taking her on cute little daddy daughter dates and then when she was asleep he would be all cute and make me dinner and we would drink wine

wine!...i felt so mature and adult like that day...

We were just happy...yes we did argue but we learned and we talked it out...we've grown as a couple and it's so FUCKING amazing.

" What ya thinking about Sexy Mama?" Jack asked gently kissing my forehead then jaw.

" Us" i giggled tracing his stubble with my thumb.

" What about us cutie?" he asked gently slapping my bottom.

" How happy we've been..." i smiled up at him. " We're getting married in 6 days...6!" i smiled cupping his cheek in my hand. Jack laughed twisting me so i was straddling him.

" I can't wait to walk down the aisle...and to say i do...and to go on our honeymoon..." he said with a goofy smile from one of cheek to the other on his face.

I giggled running my hands through his messy hair.

" I need to shave..." he grumbled feeling the stubble on his chin.

" No!...i like it" i bit my lip running my thumb down his chin.

" Babe i look like i haven't washed for days..." he joked scrunching his nose

" no you don't!...you look...sexy...really sexy" i smiled gently pulling on his hair.

" mmm...how sexy?" he asked reaching his arm around squeezing my butt into his hands from up under my dress.

" No No No Mr!...keep it in your pants, everybody is gonna be here soon..." i said rolling over onto my back. Jack turned over and frowned caressing my cheek.

" They're grown ass adults and can handle themselves...cmon baby" he pouted trailing his fingers down to my thigh trying to lift up the end of my skirt.

" Jack that's not nice...my friends from New York are coming and I haven't seen them since i was pregnant or high school!...We have to be good house guests" i said standing up fixing my dress.

" This...is not our house...so the-"

I immediately glared crossing my arms with a raised eyebrows.

" Ok ok...Can i at least get a litt-"

" Jack...don't get slapped..."

" Damn...sorry mom" he joked

This little shit doesn't think i'll throw hands on him..

" remember these Jokes Jack...remember them when you are so horny you cant control it and all you can use is your hands because i won't be fucking you...got it?" Noni spat leaning on her hip while Jack stared wide eyed up at her.

" I'm sorry baby...Pwease don't deprive me of that sweet, juic-"

" Mommy?" Sophia called rubbing her eyes walking over to her parents.

" Yes princess?" Noni answered lifting Sophia up onto her hip.

" I'm hungry" she said softly laying her head on my shoulder

" Ok baby...once everybody gets here we're gonna go get something i eat okay?"

" Ok" Sophia said softly dosing back to sleep in her arms.

Noni smiled to her self looking over her daughters sweet little baby features. She looked over at Jack who was already smiling at his sight of the only two girls he was in love with right in front of him.

" You're so amazing" he whispered standing and tracing his daughters features similar to his and his future wife.

Noni smiled kissing him softly.

" I love you..."

What kind of couple do you think Victoria and Jack are?...Comment!

Roommates. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara