9.

- Noni -

I pulled my knees to my chest letting the tears slowly fall down my cheeks.

I saw this could've been coming but i brushed it off...i trusted him...and he betrayed me...

every time i start liking somebody they betray my trust and hurt me...

Just thinking about it i began sobbing into my knees.

" Shes still in there?" i heard from behind the door.

"yes..."

"God!...that sick prick hurt her and she doesn't deserve this" i heard sammy spazz

" Go talk to her...maybe shell calm down" i heard

"i cant...i have a meeting to go to" sammy sighed "can you?...you're friends as well right?...i wish i could be there for her right now"

"Yea Ill talk to her...Just go before you're late"

"Thanks bro...tell her i love her and ill talk to her as soon as possible"

it went silent before my door opened revealing jack with a sympathetic smile on his face closing the door behind him

"Hey lil bean" he said sweetly "you doing okay?" he asked sitting beside me on my bed

" no" i said with a cracked voice glancing at him. " h-he betrayed me...h...he said he loved me and wanted a future with me...then he goes...goes and fucks his ex wife?!...I...i was starting to love him back..." i said looking down with a cracked voice

Jack sighed pulling me onto his lap and laying me onto his chest.

"everything, will be okay" he said kissing my forehead

i began sobbing into his neck asking so many horrible questions..

Was i not enough?

Was this all just a rebound relationship?

Why do i feel like y world is falling apart?

Why am i so worthless?!

"Why can't anybody faithfully love me?!" i cried

Jack pulled back and looked down at me.

" Noni...you're horrendously blind" he chuckled " there are so many people who love you and you cant see it babe...Your a sweet,beautiful,funny, adorable...and Noah is so fucking stupid for losing such a sexy and bad woman" he said caressing my cheek eith his thumb.

i blushed looking up into his beautiful eyes.

"thank you jack...i really needed that" i sweetly smiled blinking

he smiled back looking back into my eyes flickering down to my lips.

Mine did the same imagining his plump pink lips that were slightly parted like he was going to speak.

"Please" i whimpered wanting...no needing this

he looked back up at me slowly before leaning in and smashing his lips onto mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss and turning to straddle him.

His large hand held the small of my back as we fell back on the bed laughing and giggling.