48.

- Noni -

" I think he's home...after you say hi then you ca-"

I froze widening my eyes.

Sophia screamed and like dominos Jaden screamed right after.

" Jack!" i squeaked covering the kids eyes guiding them out the room closing the door behind them. " What the fuck!" i whisper yelled looking at him wide eyed.

" I didn't know you were bringing them in here...Why're they home so early?!" he grumbled his tan face becoming a bit red from embarrassment.

I pinched my nose bridge walking over to him.

" Was that supposed to be my special surprise?" i giggled takin a seat beside him.

" One of them..." he frowned clutching a pillow over his lap even though the comforter was already covering him.

" One of them?...Whats the other?" i furrowed my eyebrows looking into his eyes.

" Maybe a trip to Cabo for your birthday and Sophia's birthday" he shrugged nonchalantly while i gasped clombin onto his lap.

well the pillow...

" Are you serious?!" i asked holding onto the headboard looking down at him. He noddd holding my hips.

" You deserve it...i'm really serious about this" he said dropping his smile for a sincerely serious expression. I softly smiled cupping his cheek.

" I'm glad you are...You've been showing me more and more why i'm in love with you...i just need to trust you again..." i said softly.

Jack nodded understandably but still bummed.

It's clear he's still disappointed in himself for what he did and he still has to live with it because Jack would never abandon his child so he can't just ignore it and focus on just fixing us...

He has a lot to deal with right now and it's taking a toll on him but despite making him earn my trust back i'm still supporting him and making sure he doesn't have any secret sadness when i can help him...

We both want our lives to go back to the happy they were but it takes time and we understand that but it doesn't mean we're happy about that...

" I love you..." i said combing my hands through his hair.

" i love you too...so much" he mumbled the last part incredibly low but i heard.

A few weeks later

" You guys got your bags?...did you check to make sure you had everything you need?..." i asked walking over to Jadens suitcase.

I usually help him pack but this time i didn't because i need him to be independent and not so clingy with Jack and I.

" I think so..." he twisted his lip looking into the bag.

The bag was filled with a bunch of random shirts and sweatpants, No shorts, and boots.

I sighed kissing my baby's head.

" We're going to a hot place baby...it's summer time..." i said pull everything out leaving a couple decent teeshirts.

" I thought Canada was cold..." he furrowed his thick eyebrows looking up at me.

" We're going to Mexico baby not Canada..." I chuckled rustling his messy brown hair.

" Oh...cool!" he smiled sitting criss cross against the head board.

" okay let me make this easier for you...go theough your drawers and find every pair of shoets thay you own okay?...then come get mom or dad...we'll help you learn how to pack" I said.

" Okay mommy" he smiled. I gave him a forehead kiss before i walked out going to Sophia's room.

" I don't hate you...i just hate seeing mom cry...When she cries she looks like she's tired and over it and it scares me...I don't wanna lose my mom..." I heard Sophia cry.

I raised my eyebrows stepping closer to the door.

" I know you don't baby...Nobody does...without your mom i wouldn't be here either...I've had plenty of times where i've wanted to give up but she talked me out of it and she was the best...i stupidly let one argument almost ruin our marriage...i know you might not fully believe me but i'm in love with your mom...she's my heart and soul
in one...Her smile is the smallest thing that lights up my world...A million things run in my head at once whenever i make her mad...i jut keep thinking of ways to fix it so she doesn't leave me...I couldn't deal with you guys leaving me..."

I stuck my head through the door and gushed seeing Sophia and Jack hugging, comforting each other.

I decided to just go back to our room and finish packing all my makeup for the trip tonight...let them talk and rekindle their relationship.

+

" Hey Princess" Jack smiled walking in wrapping his arms around my waist laying his head on my back with a little sigh

" Hey...you okay?" I asked putting looking back at him.

" Mhm...Just really tired" He took a deep breath laying back on his pillow.

" Are you really just tired...or is it something else?" i asked turning over caressing his cheek.

He softly smiled sighing.

" I hate myself for what i did...i disappointed so many people but most importantly i hurt you and you are still trying with me...I don't deserve you...at all" he said burying his head into my chest.

" Yea...you don't" i joked running my fingers through his hair. Jack lightly laughed looking up at me. " But you're growing up...You're showing me that you want to be the man i married...The man i fell in love with..." i smiled leaning down pecking his lips

Jack smiled holding me tightly

" Sophie and i are best friends again!" he exclaimed with a wide goofy smile on his face that resembled somewhat of a clown.

I giggled nodding at my giddy husband.

" I heard...I'm glad you guys are fine now...that made me really upset" I sighed resting my head on his.

" I know...it made me upset that i did that to her and to you..."

I stayed silent but smiled tracing his tattoos.

" I love you Jack..."

" I'm in love with you Victoria Noni Ray..."