10.

- Noni -

" jack!" i squealed straddling him as he tickled me

he stopped and smiled holding my butt.

" you're beautiful " he said sweetly

i giggled blushing into his chest.

" Babe...i think we should keep this a secret" i said sitting up

" why?" he furrowed his eyebrows

" at least from Sammy...he's gonna be the hurt...and i don't wanna hurt him" i said running my fingers through his hair

" i understand cutie...now gimme my kiss" i smiled obeying to his orders and kissed him softly.

he played with my butt and slapped it causing me to squeal into the kiss giggling.

He held my hips and flipped us over hovering over me.

His lips down moved to my neck then my chest, stopping at my bra.

"d-do yo-"

"were not 15 jack...check the door" i said

he smiled quickly getting up to lock the door before i straddled him going back to kiss all over him. I pulled down his sweatpants and boxers throwing them across the room with my clothes from earlier.

i sucked on his neck leaving multiple hickeys like he did last weekend.

"mmm...do you have class?" he asked pulling my thong down.

"not for 4 hours..." i said looking down at him

"awe man...not enough time"

i squealed and blushed leaning down and kissing him sloppily.

"condom?" he asked

"I'm on the pill as of two days ago" i mumbled into his mouth.

"great" he smirked positioning himself at my entrance.

i gasped silently and moaned as i adjusted to his size.

"G-geezus" i stammered holding onto the headboard.

Once i got used to it, i began bouncing up and down moaning. Jack sat up and kissed me softly while i continued to bounce enjoying the pleasuring feeling.

"f-fuck" i whimpered burying my head into his neck.

i smiled and moaned leaving soft kisses on my jaw then moved down to my neck and shoulder.

" beautiful angel" he whispered looking into my eyes.

i smiled quietly kissing his lips.

"f-fuck me"

*
After our amazing multiple hour long sex, I took a quick shower and changed into Jacks teeshirt and some regular ripped black jeans. While doing my makeup just cuz i decided not to cover my hickeys...and I'm not gonna deny its because i wanna make noah jealous...

i slipped my platform Sk8-Hi vans on as jack walked back in dressed.

i smiled standing and infront of him, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

He smiled lifting my chin up and kissing me softly.

" want to get some lunch later?...or eat in?" he asked crossing his arms behind my back.

"sure my beautiful baby" i smiled wrapping my arms around his neck

he smiled pecking my lips.

" Don't talk to that piece of shit please..."jack said moving hair out my face