47.

- Noni -

" Tori...Can we please talk" Jack sighed turning over to face me. I looked up at him and twisted my lip but nodded.

He let out a breathe of relief biting his lip.

" Y-You know i love you right?" He asked sounding kinda scared to hear my answer.

" i don't know anymore Jack..." i mumbled turnin over onto my back.

" Well i do...deeply...i never stopped loving you..."

" Then why'd you do it?" i asked turjing back over to face him.

" Because i was frustrated with you..."

" for what?!...I didn't do anything!" I snapped.

" I thought you stopped loving me Tori...it was a weird time in our relationship and you seemed tired and over it but whenever i asked you would push it off...you stopped telling me you loved me...you started yelling at me for little things and it made me frustrated and upset...it's no excuse for doing what i did but that's how i was feeling...I wasn't thinking and every time we would get into a huge argument...i left and i tried to stop but i just needed something...I stopped drinking for you...and i wasn't gonna fuck that up but i did something far worse and i-i'm sorry!...Now everything is falling apart...because of me!"

Jack explained how he felt in the moment and began to cry...it hurts seeing him cry no matter what and right now I want to hug and kiss him but i also don't...what he did still fucked me up...

I turned back over to the opposite side of the room and sighed.

" Tori...P-Please don't leave me"

+

" Morning" i softly smiled greeting my friends as inwalked to the kitchen

Since they're in town Jack insisted they stayed over here instead of at a hotel or air bnb so they save money and i was fine with it.

" Morning Gorgeous" Jason smiled walking over kissing my cheek. I froze looking up at him wide eyed.

" Jason...I-...Can you please take it down a couple notches...My husba-"

" Aren't you separated?...You're free to do what you want"

" Yes that's...that's true but the subject is still...fresh" I said pushing hair behind my ear.

" It's just a cheek kiss babe..." he chuckled running his hand across my lower back walking to the fridge.

" Jason you don't get that we're both still hurting... you touching me like that in not only his but our home is completely disrespectful...you're supposed to be my friend...act like it please" i snapped for some unknown reason.

" Ok Damn...i'm sorry muffin" He put his hands up in surrender.

I shook my head at the ignorance of this man...

Grow up...you're 37.

I just made a plate of breakfast for myself, The kids and Jack because that's just how i am now.

No matter how mad i am at him i will always ride for him and i kinda hate it because right bow especially he doesn't deserve it.

" Morning mommy" Jaden smiled walking down fully dressed with his book bag on his back

"Morning baby" i sweetly smiled putting his plate and a cup of orange juice in front of him.

Every body in this house wakes up early now, it's kinda weird waking up at 6am every morning.