25.

-Noni-

Jack left the house that night we broke up, I heard him come and get his clothes and leave before i called Vanessa to come over.

After she got there she let me cry on her lap while watching Grey's Anatomy but i was hardly paying it any attention because i was so devastated.

Vanessa stayed the night last night and held me like Jack usually does, Minus the kisses and nibbling on my ear...

" V maybe you can get your mind off of it for a little...Wanna go for a swim?...Sammy invited us over for a pool party before he leaves" Vanessa said rubbing my arm. I groaned turning over swatting her arm.

" I don't wanna go...Just let me lay here for 5 months!." i whined pulling the covers up to my head. Vanessa sighed sitting beside me.

" Noni you have to get out of bed...Please...Put on that cute bikini I got you and come with meeee" Vanessa whined shaking me.

" Vanessa stop!...You might give my baby a fucking concussion you dummy!" i yelled sitting up slowly, rubbing my belly. Vanessa shook her head looking at me.

" Here, Pull this on" she said holding up a stripped bikini that hung off my shoulders and would tie around my hips " You would look so cute and pregnant in thisss...cmonnn" she whined wiggling her eyebrows. I frowned grabbing the bathing suit.

" You're so lucky i miss my bestfriend you manipulating skank" i spat walking into the bathroom.

" Love you too!" she yelled after the door closed.

" Fuck off!!"

+

I pouted stomping into the house with Vanessa following me.

" You are acting like a baby Victoria, It's kinda disturbing" Vanessa said opening the sliding door for me.

" Well how cool! Im fucking carrying one dipshit!! and you got me coming to this stupid fucking party after the guy i thought was the love of my life Cheated on me!!" i snapped not caring who saw or heard.

" Maybe you need to take a little dip and calm down...Your hormones are off the roof right now and i'm not about to fight with a pregnant woman..." Vanessa said pointing towards the pool.

" Oh fuck off!" i spat walking towards the pool steps.

Everybody was giving me worried/ concerned looks as i sat on the last pool step floating.

" What?...Never seen a fat and sad girl yell?!" i yelled wiping under my cheeks.

I closed my eyes holding my head in my hands for a minute. A hand touched my lower back making me jump but let out an annoyed breathe When i saw Jack.

" Noni...Can we please talk?" Jack asked combing a hand through his hair. I sniffled standing and walking up the pool steps.

Jack and i walked hand in hand to a downstairs guest room and sat on the bed.

" I'm gonna lay out the truth right here...I didn't cheat on you...I didn't touch Madison...I haven't spoke to Madison since i broke up with her...You're the love of my life and mean the world and more to me...Our baby girl is in there and i plan to be with you Jd her for as long as i live...YOU make me the happiest man in the world...Your smile, your little pout...I'm in love with Victoria Noni Ray and our daughter nobody else...But you can't believe anything that somebody says...Madison lied to you...anything she's said to you is a lie unless she's talking about what happened years ago...I cannot even count on my fingers how many ours i cried after you left...i thought i lost everything...I thought you would never listen to what i had to say and you would believe her over me...I was so tempted to drink when you ignored my calls and texts...I locked myself in my room and cried until i put myself to sleep at like 7 in the morning...I fucking love you Noni...I can't live with out you and that's facts...I'm here for the rest of the week and i won't leave here without knowing you're mine...This bring on your finger symbolizes a beautiful marriage we will have in the future...We are forever..."he said holding my hips. i sniffled nodding and crying.

" I love you so much Bear..."