36.

Disclaimer ~ I don't know not do i believe that Katherine Gilinsky is like this in real life so don't think that way about her...this is just how i want my story to play out okay...hope you enjoy!

- Noni -

Everybody who was in the state now were all heading to the beach because it was a nice summer day. My grandma were cutely sitting in the back seat holding hands and Vanessa and J sitting in the farther back seats of the van while Sophia sat in the car seat beside my grandma.

Everybody was in the other 2 vans and his parents were meeting us there.

I dreaded seeing Jack's mom again since the last time a couple years ago. It's clear she still hates me and hates that Jack loves me and not Madison anymore. Jack goes to see them by his self or they come down and i stay in the room because every time she's around me she talks

" You okay?" Jack asked glancing over at me once we stopped at a red light.

"Mhmm...just thinking" i sweetly smiled playin with his long fingers wrapped around my thigh.

" About my mom?" he asked knowing me already.

" Yea..." i twisted my lip sighing.

" Don't...it doesn't matter how she feels because i love you...and i know 100% that you're my wife...you're the one for me...I'm too far in love with you to let any of this go...So please don't let her in your ear and jeopardize us..." he said tracing shapes into my inner thigh. I sighed nodding.

" If she says anything too far i'm leaving..." i said serious.

I'm not gonna let that woman hurt my feelings this week...this is a week that's supposed to be happy for me...for us.

Jack put the car and park and turned to me while everybody was gettin out the car, lifting my chin so i would look up at him then kissed me softly and slowly.

" Whatever makes you happy princess...I love you so much" He mumbled caressing my cheek.

" I love you too"

+

" No honey...i use vegan...cruelty free hair dye..." Daisy explained to my grandma and Katherine.

" Oooh I like that...i should get that right sweetie?" my grandma joked looking over at me. I smiled nodding.

" Sure grammy...We'll do it for you" i laughed along
side her

" Ofcourse you would..." i heard Katherine mumble and tried to brush it off but Kameron heard and got real defensive.

" What does that mean?" Kameron asked raising an eyebrow. Katherine looked at her then over to me before speaking.

" I'm just saying she's the type of person to do stupid things without thinking...i mean she's influencing my jack a lot with this whole relationship...His last girl always had things ready and planned...neat and thought out...thoroughly" she shrugged like it was nothing.

I just rolled my eyes looking back over to the water where Jack was playing around with Sophia.

" And she can't even speak for her self...just rolls her eyes like a child" she scoffed " Don't even know why Jack thought it was smart to propose to this gold digger...this whole relationship is un organized...Having a child in a whole other state away from the father?...having jack exhausted just to fly in for what?...I love my grand baby Sophia but she was obviously an unplanned mistake they cannot take back"

and that's where the line was drawn...

I shook my head standing to my feet.

" You know what i am sick and fucking tired of you bashing me and Jack and i's relationship but i can handle that but you're not gonna sit here and call my pride and joy...the second love of my life...another person besides jack that i would literally die for...a fucking mistake...Sophia wasn't a mistake!...and you're not going to disrespect me the week of our fucking wedding!!...if you have a problem with me cool i don't fucking care but grow up and stop acting like a child because Jack loves somebody other than your precious little Madison...and you damn sure are not gonna bring my daughter into this...ever!" i snapped grabbing my phone walking over to Jack and Sophia.

I was fuming...my face was hot my hands were clutched together probably drawing blood by this point because i was pissed...She had the fucking nerve to call my daughter a mistake?!...

I can't fucking believe that bullshit she spat out her stupid fucking mouth...

" Hey Munchkin look!...mommy came" Jack smiled turning around with Sophia on his hip.

" Mommy!!" she squealed reaching for me once i got close enough.

" we're leaving" i spat getting straight to the point. Jack frowned furrowing his eyebrows.

" What happened?" he asked following beside me trying to keep up with my fast pace.

I stopped and took a deep breath looking up at him.

" Your mom is a heartless asshole and has no respect for me after everything we've went through!...You better fucking handle her before i do i swear to god Jack!" i spat unintentionally hitting his chest.

I was just really really angry...angry enough to kill

" Baby what did she say?" he asked cupping my cheek in his hand trying to calm me down.

I lowered Sophia down on the ground hoping she wouldn't be able to hear me from down there.

I do not need her thinking her grandma thinks of her like that at 3 even if her grandma is disrespectful as fuck to me.

" She called Sophie a mistake" i whisper yelled pushing hair out my face.

Jacks face went from confusion and concern to pure anger and annoyance.

next thing i know he's walking over and talking to her then he starts yelling...

i don't know what he's saying since i stayed where i was farther down the beach but i could see he was saying some hurtful things.

I picked Sophia back up and walked over to Reese knowing he had a set of keys for the smaller car..

" Heyyy cutie pie!" he smiled picking up and lightly tickling Sophia. she giggled squirming in his arms. " What's wrong?" he asked finally paying attention towards me.

" I need the keys to the van...i wanna go back to the house" i said pulling my hair up into two messy buns.

" Everything okay?" he asked pulling the keys out his pocket handing them to me.

" yes, Jack's mom just really knocked me off my happy point thats all" i shrugged grabbing Sophia back.

" Really?...what'd she say now?" he asked frowning.

" i'll text you i don't want Sophia to hear that..." i rolled my eyes. He nodded leaning back on his beach chair.

" Ok...i'll actually come with you..." he said standing dusting his self off.

I nodded walking away so he could follow me

We walked over to the cars and got Sophia's car seat before we actually got in.

right as i strapped Sophia in jack walked up sighing looking at Reese.

" I'll give you a minute..." Reese nodded walking away so we were alone...with Sophia.

Once he was gone Jack and i sat in the car with me on his lap

" I'm so sorry baby...I've told her countless times to stop being disrespectful towards you and i've explained how much you mean to me and how you make me happy but she just won't let it sink in and i'm praying this doesn't become a problem for us because i love you so much baby" he said looking in my eyes.

" It's not your fault so i have no reason to be upset with you...if she has a problem with us and our marriage then she can...We still love each other"

He smiled small tracing shapes into my thigh...

" I'll see you back at the house?" he asked and i nodded pecking was his lips.

" I love you..." i said while setting me down on the seat and closing the door.

" I love you more..."