39

Should i do a sequel or just continue it off in this book?

- Noni -

1 day until i get married to my heart...the love of my a life...The amazing father to my baby...I'm already gushing thinking about it...

I thought i would got more nervous then excited but i feel more than ready...everything is perfect like i dreamed.

Well...except having my mother there...

I miss her...so much and it sucks that she's...gone.

Tears startes pouring out of my eyes thinking about her...The last thing i said to her was horrible...i called her a horrible mother ans role model and she just said she loved me and cried...i feel like shit...i am a piece of shit...now she's gone forever and there is nothing i can do now..

I felt myself start to have another panic attack, My breathing became irregular and my heartbeat started to pick up. More and more tears started to pour out.

This is all my fault!...I should've told her i loved her I-I should've let her stay in my room and talk...i pushed her away and s-she went to the club...M-my dad killed her but i could've stopped him...i could've stopped her from leaving a-and she would've never left me!...she would've been here for me...

" Baby you ready?" Jack furrowed his eyebrows walking over kneeling in front of me.

"It's all my fault" i teared up

" Baby remember what i told you...I love you okay?....Your mom loves you and she's looking down on you...she's watching you grow up and become an amazing mother...and wife...and person...She doesn't hate you for anything baby...She's proud of you...Everybody is proud of you...you're so strong and you can get through everything...I knoe you can princess...Take deep breaths okay?..." he said cupping my face into his hand.

I nodded sniffling.

"One...Two...three...four...five" He started rubbing his hands down to my shoulders. " six...seven... eight....nine" he stood up and kissed my forehead then my cheeks.

" Ten" i finished all calmed down.

" Are you okay now?" he asked sitting beside me pulling me onto his lap. I nodded laying my head in the crook of his neck." You still wanna go to the mall?" he asked running his fingers through my hair.

" Yea...just...give me time to collect...i'll be downstairs in a minute" i sat up looking down at him.

"alright, I'll tell them" he said pecking my lips repeatedly. I softly smiled nodding.

Jack moved me back onto the bed before getting up making his way out.

" I wuv you" he said in a baby voice wiggling his fingers as he backed up out of the room.

" I love you too" giggled wiggling my fingers just like him. He smiled closing the door behind him.

I'm deep in love with him...

+

" Does this look good on me?" Vanessa asked posing in the mirror. I nodded pulling my hair up into the second curly bun.

" Yea...It makes your butt look bomb" i pointed out looking at her already thick behind as she pozed.

" I know right?...Kass blessed me" she smirked shaking her butt in my face. I shook my head pulling my shirt over my head.

" Which one did you get?" She asked fixing her hair in the mirror.

" Just this white one....i usually wear something simple but i really liked it and i wanted to look cute so" i said holding up the tight long sleeve white dress.