21.

- Noni -

The last coat of nail polish came out great despite my rushing state. Jack was gonna land any minute now so i'm at the airport waiting for the text. I got a little bored and had some nail polish in my car so i decided to fix these horrible fucked up nails.

My nails dried quick enough so that i didnt mess them up when Jack called and i picked up the phone without thinking.

" Hellooo" i sang grabbing my keys getting out the car. Jack chuckled at my excitement.

" Hey baby, We just landed...Where are you?" He asked making me squeal on accident. He laughed while my cheeks turned a bright red.

" I'm outside by the first door on the right...I'm so excited!...I missed you so much lovey!" i pouted twirling my keys in my opposite hand.

" Yea, We called everyday but not being able to hug you and smell your amazing hair drove me crazy for a whole month" he groaned. I smiled moving hair behind my ear.

" Are you close to the door?..." I asked biting my thumb anxiously looking around.

" I'm closer than you think" somebody whispered in my ear making me jump turning around.

Jack chuckled sticking his phone in his pocket before opening his arms. I squealed running into him, almost knocking him down.

" Hey princess, " He mumbled into my hair before leaning down kissing me . I smiled wrapping my arms tightly around him.

We stayed in that position for a while before pulling back to look at each other.

" You are so beautiful" he smiled resting his forehead on mine. I smiled caressing his cheek.

" Let's get home yea?" He asked cupping my ass cheek in his large hand. I nodded pecking his lips.

I popped the trunk open and once his bags were in there and he was in the car, I drove off towards our home.

+

" Ahhh Home sweet home" Jack let out a breathe smiling that adorable smile. I giggled turning off the car and climbing out.

A couple months ago, Jack and i bought our first home together in a nice gated community. We wanted to move outta the apartment and into a house together so we did and it's been the best experience ever, He got a studio built in the basement so he hardly has to leave without me unless i go to Class or he has a radio interview.

Jack got his bags out and ran around to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

" Waddup shorty" He said kissing the side of my head. I shook my head turning his face and kissing him.

" I missed you so much, I think i need a little relaxation" Jack boyishly smirked squeezing my butt jiggling it. I blushed knowing exactly what he's talking about.

" Someone's being Naughty...You might have to be punished for that" i said running my finger down his chest once we entered our home. Jack smirked licking his lips.

now did i?" he asked dropping his bag sauntering over me with a devious look in his eyes.
he Smiled
" No daddy" i giggled biting my thumb.

" Then you are the one who needs to be punished for it huh?" he asked moving his hands to my hips, down to my thighs and lifting my legs up around his waist.